2nd June 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course?

How many minimum marks is required in MHT CET to get admision in goverment college of B.Pharmacy in Maharastra. I belong to NT category. Please reply as soon as possible. My number is 8605708203 and my email Id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course? -- [New]
  2. What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges?
  3. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  4. Marks required in CET to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?
  7. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  8. Marks required in MH-CET to get admission in governemnt college for Software engineering?
  9. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  10. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  11. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  13. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  14. How much marks are required in 12th standard and CET for admission in college?
  15. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  16. How much marks are required in CET or AIEEE to get admission in Aeronautical course?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  18. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS
5th June 2016, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course?

As you belong to NT category, you should try to score a minimum of 100-120 in 200 in order to stand a chance to get admission in good government college to study B.Pharmacy course in Maharashtra.

You should therefore try to score as good as possible in your examination to be assured of admission in good college.
15th March 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course?

K-cet is required for pharmacy? And minimum marks for pharmacy?
26th March 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in MH Cet to get admission in B pharmacy? I belong from Open category?
27th March 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B pharmacy?
I belongs to Open category?
8th April 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in cet to get admission in B pharmacy ? I belongs to OBC category
29th April 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in cet to get admission in government clg in B farmacy??I belong to OBC category
21st May 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I belong to NT -c category how much marks required to get admission in pharmacy
2nd June 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in vet to get admition in b.pharam course l am obc category
4th June 2017, 10:57 PM
shraddhavish

How much marks required for open category in mht cet to admission in parivate college of b pharmacy..please reply me may contact number is 9833691748...email id is-- [email protected]
4th May 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in cet for admission in b pharmacy college for sc category???
16th May 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get admission in b pharmacy ? as I belong to OBC category please ans me on my email I'd.
my email I'd is [email protected]
18th May 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to NT-D category, how much mark required to get admission in government college of agriculture
3rd June 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I scored 68 in cet with PCB group and I have open category . will I get admission for b pharmacy in good college??
5th June 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in cet to get admission in B. Pharmacy? I belong to open category.
My email I'd is... Rukaiyashaikh [email protected]
7th June 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am open category how many marks are required in CET to get admission in B.pharmacy any college?
12th June 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how many marks are required in CET exam for private b.pharmacy college in Maharashtra??
14th March 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How many minimum marks are required in cet to get admission in B.pharma
5th April 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How many mhtcet marks are required to get admission in pharmcy collages ? I belong to sbc catagory.
26th April 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Now I will give CET exam for admission to get for B.pharm of government college. So how many marks i need to score in CET. I belong to OBC category
30th April 2019, 11:30 PM
divyanshuktr504

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course?

To study B. Pharmacy course from government college in Maharashtra you need to gain minimum 110 to 120 marks out of 200. So make preparation hard to get good marks because if you get good marks then definitely you will be eligible for best colleges at the time of counselling.

Best of Luck...
4th June 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in cet to get admission in B pharmacy ? I belongs to OBC category.
5th June 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How many minimum marks is required in MHT CET to get admision in goverment college of B.Pharmacy & agricultural science in Maharastra. I belong to NT category. Please reply as soon as possible. My number is 9850916449 and my email Id is [email protected]
2nd November 2021, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in MH- CET to get admission for any one of pharmacy college
Does marks matter or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?