11th January 2012, 10:35 PM
Sha2n

Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?

Hi!
I am studying in 11th std and have taken up science with biology..i want to pursue genetic engineering...i want to know the minimum rank that i will need in IIT-JEE and AIEEE so that i can pursue genetic engineering in an IIT institute..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  2. How to pursue Genetic engineering after passing 12th?
  3. How to do genetic engineering and what is the procedure required? What is the minimum marks required for ISEET
  4. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  5. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  7. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college? -- [New]
  10. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  11. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU?
  12. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  13. How much marks are required for genetic engineering?
  14. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  15. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  16. Minimum percentage required to enter in genetic engineering in Nepal
  17. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  18. Marks required in CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
17th April 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?

what is minimum marks for genetic engineering
29th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in FY Bsc,want to know minimum marks require for Genetic Engineering
5th May 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am doing sybsc with the combination of cz i am thinking to do tybsc with zoology,can u suggest me wat all can i do after completing my bsc and for admission in genetic engineering how much marks should be minimum there in tybsc zoology
20th May 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i am in twelth std. please tell me minimum marks required for MBBS in government college for 2014
28th March 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std.would u please tell me minimum marks requires for genetic engneering?
5th April 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm in twelve what is minimum mark want to join in genetic engine

ering
26th April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying BSc in Botany..I want to study Genetic Engineering..what s??
hall I do
21st June 2015, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get into genetic engineering after 12th IIT
1st February 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

What the minimum marks required to join in genetic engineering in state board exam and cet exam
7th July 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What minimum marks required to join in genetic engineering in hsc board and in neet exams reply me fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?