29th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage for major in geology in Cotton College?

What is the minimam percemtage to major in geoloy in cotton college?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati? -- [New]
  2. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  3. What is the eligibility to appear for IIT JAM? I have completed graduation with Geology as a Major subject
  4. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  5. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  6. How should I appear for IFS exam after completing degree with geology major with 62%
  7. How to get the merit list of chemistry major for admission in TDC 1st year of cotton college?
  8. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  10. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  11. How to study Geology after passing 12th?
  12. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  13. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  14. Can I get admission in cotton college for B.A with 68.8% in HS Arts
  15. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  16. Can I get admission in Cotton college for B.A English with 68.8% in HS Arts in ST quota
  17. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  18. Am i eligible for MSc Geology in an open university college
30th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage for major in geology in Cotton College?

What is the cut off marks for mathematics in cotton college for bsc?
30th May 2013, 07:06 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Admission Procedure

* * Application for admission into the College should be made in prescribed application form issued by the College
Office on payment of ` 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). An attested copy of the mark sheet of the
qualifying examination must be enclosed with the application form.

* * Admission into the College is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by the college admission rules.

FRIEND , I HAVE ATTACHED TWO PDF FILES FOR YOU , WHICH HAS EVERY DETAILS ABOUT THE GEOLOGY COURSE THAT YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR , SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM OUR FORUM BY REGISTERING YOURSELF .

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THIS PAGE FOR OMORE DETAILS :

http://www.cottoncollege.org.in/index_page.asp?slno=30

HOPE IT HELPS ..
GOOD LUCK !
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Procedure.pdf(551.3 KB, 1297 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL RULES.pdf(536.1 KB, 532 views)
19th May 2014, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in zoology major with a perchantage of 78% in H.S. final exam?
19th May 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for BSc in Cotton College with Geography as my major even though I haven't studied Geography after Class X , but I have secured more than 40 % marks in Mathematics in XII boards examination ?
5th June 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

can one get admission in geology with 71% (ST) in cotton college? please let me know ASAP
10th June 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I obtained 89% in my CBSE class 12 board exam with 93 marks in chemistry. My best of 3 is 93.33.I belong to the general category.Is there a probability of getting admission in BSc Chemistry in Cotton University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?