5th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?

And what are the other requirements
what is the minimum percentage required for admission into bsc biotechnology in cotton college guwahati ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  2. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  7. Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  10. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks for a candidate from Guwahati University to get admission for MA course in Abroad?
  12. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  14. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  15. Minimum percentage for major in geology in Cotton College?
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  17. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  18. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
7th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?

minimum percentage required for admission into b.sc in physics in cotton college
7th June 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?

What is the minimum percentage required for admission into b.sc in physics in cotton college?
14th September 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

i need information about for b .sc bio tech nd marid required for it and jobs after it
19th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we submit admission form of cotton college online?Plz inform me about last year cut off for B.Sc(Phy. Hons.).
21st May 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark in cotton collage
24th May 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

how many % i must have for admition in BSC taking major in physics? and how many marks i must have in phy.?
26th May 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of admission...i got 79% in hs...nd i want to take admission on cotton college...2013.....so plz rply..
29th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

In 61.4% can i got chance to read B.Sc with zoology major in any college of guwahati
2nd June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i scored all over 68% in class12 exam from cbse board...my aggregate % in pcm and pcb is 60.1%.will i get admission in b.sc boitechnology in cotton college?plz reply sun
12th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 88.2% and 90 marks in chemistry ..chemistry msjor pam ne cotton.t
20th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required to get admission in B.A. In cotton college
24th April 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage will be required to get admission for BAC in Zoology in Cotton college and Guwahati University
22nd May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required to get admission in cotton collage to take major in zoology
31st May 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can i get a seat in bsc biotech..? as i scored 76% in hs n can i know d cutoff? for cotton as well as guwahati university.?
31st May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % to take admission in cotton college for b.sc
1st June 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in Cotton College for B.A degree 1st Semester?
4th June 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir I have got only 46.6%, because of my negligence,
is there any colleges left for me to do b
sc
24th July 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am eric ..i got only 90 percent in biology and 80 percent in chemistry due to my negligence..is there any bio.tech. college for me in this whole world...please help me....consult me .....i dont expect any good college because of my marks
19th November 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get obc category admission for B.Sc in mathematics in Cotton College,Guwahati?
19th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam...I want to know the required percentage for admission in bsc. Geology(hon) in cotton college,guwahati
6th May 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have got 77percent i HS exam and 87 marks in biology...can i get seat in honours for zoology dept.
28th May 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the minimum percentage required for bsc in biotechnology in 2014?
29th May 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

The minimum percentage require to get admission in BSC biotechnology in AIMT Guwahati
2nd June 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage marks required to get admission in bangobasi college in zoology
3rd June 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage marks required to get admission b.scsc in biotechnology in cotton college,guwahati?
5th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam i have got 77percent i HS exam and 87 marks in biology...can i get seat in honours for zoology dept.
what is the minimum percentage required for obc to get seat in zoology major
12th June 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 81.4% overall in HS conducted by COHSEM, Manipur. I got 81 in Biology. Can i get admission in Cotton College with Botany as major.
21st May 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission into Bsc in zoology(honos) in B.Baruah college ,Guwahati
17th October 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the minimum percentage for required to admission for B.SC mathematics to cotton college
1st June 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I need to know the cut-off marks of the subject B.Sc. of the year 2018-2019 ? (In Statistics major)
9th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I need to know the cut off mark of the subject B.Sc in mathematics major of the year 2018-19?
6th July 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the total marks for which standard marks cut off is given in cotton university 2018 19
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?