9th August 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to become a cabin crew? Which subject should I choose?

What are the minimum qualifications to become a cabin crew.which subject i will choose in +1

4th August 2015, 12:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a cabin crew? Which subject should I choose?

For the post of cabin crew or flight attendants, you can choose science as your subject. It is preferable because with that, you can also become a pilot.
But if you think that, you just need to to be one of the cabin crew then any stream would be OK. Later after your intermediate you will have to do a separate course for the same.

Also, for the post of flight attendants, the average package that one gets is around INR 1,84,902 - INR 6,37,344. It varies depending on the

> skills a candidate posses,

> his qualification,

> the airways

> and the experience.

Also, there are some physical standards that you should know if you are thinking of this profile as your career-
For male candidates, the minimum desired height is 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm).
Relaxation- 2.5 cm for SC/ST/North Eastern states and hilly areas.

So, you need to keep these in mind also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?