4th May 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the exams like TANCET GATE, IAS after completing B.Tech with 51%?

I have completed my B.Tech degree with 51%.
I am an SC candidate, am i eligible for the exam the exams like TANCET,GATE,IAS???

4th July 2013, 02:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the exams like TANCET GATE, IAS after completing B.Tech with 51%?

Graduation in any subject is the qualification required for IAS. Engineering degree is enough to apply for GATE. Any specific percentage of marks is required to apply. B.E/B.Tech degree in the concerned subject is the qualification required for TANCET. This qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. SC/ST candidates need to hold a minimum of 45% marks only.
21st August 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the exams like TANCET GATE, IAS after completing B.Tech with 51%?

i completed b.tech it in 5 years so am eligible to write gate exam
23rd August 2013, 12:49 PM
nishi513

Hi friend
~IAS exam is conducted by UPSC and the minimum educational qualification required to apply for IAS exam is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution
~>GATE exam is conducted jointly by Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs & minimum educational qualification required to apply for GATE exam is Engineering degree
~>Minimum educational qualification required to apply for TANCET exam is B.TECH/B.E in concerned branch
~>SO,you are eligible to apply for IAS,GATE,TANCET examination

# ALL THE BEST #
23rd January 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi am doing b.tech agriculture information technology and my course is not approved with aicet approval am I eligible to write tancet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?