27th May 2011, 02:59 PM
chaltu lattah

How can I find a job after completing Cabin crew course with international air travel association?

Hey, i completed my cabin crew course ,International Air travel Association,Customer Care/Service and French, now on the ground looking for a job,i leave in Uganda.Any body help me.....Thank you.

28th August 2015, 07:57 PM
piki05

Default Re: How can I find a job after completing Cabin crew course with international air travel association?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaltu lattah View Post
Hey, i completed my cabin crew course ,International Air travel Association,Customer Care/Service and French, now on the ground looking for a job,i leave in Uganda.Any body help me.....Thank you.
For this job you must finish higher degree course and what you should need to learn about this course. You make sure the passengers safety and comfort. This job offers lots of responsibilities in the passengers, understanding the safety procedures, customer service and managing passenger interactions and you need to take professional course for this one. IATA Diploma in Aviation Studies (Distance Learning) / Safety Management for Airlines Diploma .The cabin crew job is a major airline is an exciting and challenging role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?