2nd January 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to study Forensic Doctor?

Can I do Forensic Doctor after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? If yes, do I have to study any extra course after M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which extra courses do I need to take?

8th January 2018, 04:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to study Forensic Doctor?

No, you cannot study Forensic science after your masters in Biotechnology because for becoming Forensic Doctor you need to study masters or any degree in forensic science course.

To become Forensic Doctor you need to study Forensic course. For studying Forensic science course you need to study your bachelors/ masters degree in chemistry/ biology/ zoology/ botany/ microbiology/ B.Pharmacy/ MBBS course from any recognised university.
Since you have studied your masters level degree in biotechnology you will be eligible for certification course but you cannot become Forensic Doctor. After doing certification course you can enter in any Forensic related field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?