23rd November 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology and after it want to study Post Graduation in Forensic Science? Can I study the course as a post Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  3. What are the courses to be done after completing B.Sc in biotechnology? Forensic science post graduation course after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Possibility to study M.Sc in Forensic Science for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?
  6. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
  8. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  9. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  10. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  11. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  12. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  13. Can I do forensic science as a post graduate after BSc biotechnology course
  14. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  15. Details about forensic jobs in India after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  17. Eligibility for doing Post graduation in Forensic Science after getting failed in Third year B.Sc in chemistry?
  18. How can i pursue post graduation in Forensic Science after cbz graduation?
24th November 2016, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Yes, any life science graduate can apply for post graduation in forensic science field. There are many universities in India which offer such course to life science graduates on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Just look for notification of admission and apply on prescribed form according the guidelines. Just be well prepared for the entrance exam because admission in top universities is possible only on merit.
24th November 2016, 10:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your B.Sc in Bio-Technology, there is no such problem in it.

You will just have to score well in your entrance examination in order to get admission in the course in any good recognized college to continue with your studies further.
25th November 2016, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Science/ Pharmacy/ Engineering/ Medicine from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Masters degree in Forensic Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?