1st November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Forensic Medicine)? Educational qualification required to study?

I would like to know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to do PhD in Forensic Medicine? What are all the entrance exams through which I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  2. Can we do diploma in medical?
  3. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  5. Am i eligible for Ph.D. in General Medicine after M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology?
  6. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. Is it possible to study Medicine after completion of B.Tech?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Forensic Medicine?
  9. Where can i study Unani Medicine except India?
  10. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  11. Can I opt for BBA after doing MBA?
  12. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Documents required to study in Abroad except educational certificates?
  14. Qualification required to study detective? Am I eligible to study detective being a 12th passed?
  15. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  16. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery? Can I take admission through NEET? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?
  18. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
2nd November 2016, 11:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Forensic Medicine)? Educational qualification required to study?

List of entrance exam to study Ph.D( Forensic Medicine):-

Amity University

Manglayatan University

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

Bundelkhand University

Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Women's College

Educational Qualification:-

Candidates should pass the plus two intermediate or higher senior secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics with 65% of marks (general, OBC ) and 45%( SC / ST ) .

Candidates waiting for 12th board exam results are also eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?