13th December 2020, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it a mistake to mention MTech in higher qualification of SSC CHSL application?

Hi friends, I have submitted the SSC CHSL form and gave MTech as in the higher qualification. Is it a mistake I have done? Should I change this one to BTech? Please let me know asap.

15th December 2020, 03:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it a mistake to mention MTech in higher qualification of SSC CHSL application?

If you have completed your M.Tech degree course then there is nothing wrong in selecting the same option as your highest educational qualification and same will have no impact on your eligibility and selection through the same examination.

Buy, if you do not hold the same degree course and selected the option of M.Tech as your highest qualification by mistake then you should rectify it by editting your application.

For more details regarding the SSC examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
15th December 2020, 05:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a mistake to mention MTech in higher qualification of SSC CHSL application?

If you possess the required educational qualification which is M.Tech than you must fill the higher qualification as M.Tech.

But, candidates not possessing the qualification are not allowed to fill the same.

Required minimum educational qualification for SSC CHSL - 10+2 from a recognised board. To get more information about the examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?