21st August 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to check the registration ID of my SSC CHSL application?

How to check the registration ID of my SSC CHSL application?

22nd August 2015, 02:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the registration ID of my SSC CHSL application?

CHSL is the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. This examination is for 10+2 candidates who want to join Staff Selection Commission as Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator or Postal assistant.

The online application for the SSC CHSL is done at www.ssconline.nic.in. The last date for filling the part II form was 23/07/2015.

Now, when you have filled the part I, you must have received the registration ID for part II for uploading photograph, signature and personal details. If you have not written your registration ID then you must check your email, a confirmation mail will be there regarding registration number sent by commission. You must check your spam folder also.

If you have not received the mail also then you must contact the regional head office of SSC of your region through email regarding registration ID, they will help you retrieving your ID in case if you have not received in your mail.
22nd August 2015, 11:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The full form of the SSC CHSL is the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination. There is no such method to check your registration ID on the official website of SSC.

Registration ID is generated when you submit Part I of the application. It is also sent to your email ID, you can also check your registration ID from your mail. If you have forgot your ID, you can email to regional office of your region, they will help you. However when admit card will be released, you can get the admit card by your name and date of birth.

So, there is nothing to worry about SSC CHSL registration ID.
1st September 2015, 12:22 AM
namani suresh

hi frnd...
Now, when you have filled the part I, you must have received the registration ID for part II for uploading photograph, signature and personal details. If you have not written your registration ID then you must check your email, a confirmation mail will be there regarding registration number sent by commission. You must check your spam folder also.

If you have not received the mail also then you must contact the regional head office of SSC of your region through email regarding registration ID, they will help you retrieving your ID in case if you have not received in your mail.
21st April 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

how can I know my regaistion conformation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?