2nd August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is MIT approved for distance education?

I wana know that is MIT is approved for distance education...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  2. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  3. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  4. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  5. List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?
  6. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  7. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)?
  8. Does it worth of doing MBA from MIT School of Distance Education?
  9. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  10. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  11. List of approved AICTE polytechnics for distance education?
  12. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  13. Is Assam Down Town university approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. Any AICTE approved college from where I could do PG through distance education?
  17. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
26th April 2015, 05:14 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MIT approved for distance education?

MIT stand for Maharashtra Institute of Technology.

Maharashtra Institute of Technology is established in 1983.

Maharashtra Institute of Technology is the top engineering colleges in India.

MIT(Maharashtra Institute of Technology) is affiliated to the University of Pune and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?