18th June 2012, 10:45 PM
studio100

How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?

I have passed my b-tech exam last year by distance education from institution of civil engineers. Now i want to admission m-tech education through distance education. Please be solved my following questions:-
i) where have b-tech distance aicte approved college in west bengal?
Ii) when session will be start?
Iii) semester fee details?

Related Questions:
  1. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence? -- [New]
  3. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  4. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  5. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  8. Information about Osmania Distance Education Course? Fee structure details?
  9. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. What is the fee per semester of M.Tech programme(Distance Education)?
  11. Fee per semester for Mechanical Diploma distance education?
  12. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  13. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  14. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  16. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  17. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  18. Does BITS Hyderabad offer distance education in M.Tech communications or IT or computer services? Duration of the course and the fee structure?
4th September 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?

sir i want to get admission in m.tech but my final result is upcoming upto december/januarary.
i appearing in btech in mechanical engineer
11th December 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?

i want to take admission in IGNOU for m.tech for distance education in the coming year .iwant to know its fees structure and its procedure for admission. plz do reply me at [email protected].
22nd February 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.tech but i have done mca with distance education may i apply to do m.tech

please share d college name & location.
23rd March 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?

I have passed my b-tech exam in 2008 by from BESU SHIBPUR Now i want to admission m-tech education through distance education. Please be solved my following questions:-
i) where have b-tech distance aicte approved college in west bengal?
Ii) when session will be start?
Iii) semester fee details?
30th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am working in indian railway.i have passed h.s(sc),iti.act app.dip.elect.i want to join in lateral b.tech in distance mode in west bengal
16th May 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I like to take admission in distance M.Tech course in Kolkata, west Bengal. Please guide me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?