22nd June 2012, 03:12 PM
patilakash

List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?

list of diploma colleges in pune offering electrical diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering Electrical Engineering course?
  2. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder? -- [New]
  3. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  4. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering Automobile Diploma Course?
  5. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  7. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  8. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  9. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  10. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  11. List of the colleges providing diploma in Automobile in Pune?
  12. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  13. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  15. Colleges which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Pune?
  16. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Pune?
29th June 2012, 12:02 AM
tikkisettimadhavi74

Default Re: List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?

hello... friend,

Electrical engineering is a professional and core discipline engineering. It deals with the study of electricity, electronics, electromagnetism and their application.
There are many polytecnic colleges in pune.
the following are the top most reputed colleges in which you can choose as per your comfort.

Asian Academy Of Education & Research

Distance Education in Narhe, Pune

Indira Institute Of Management

Distance Education in Chinchwad, Pune

Institute Of Business Management & Research

Distance Education in Wakad, Pune

Institute Of Management & Career Courses

Distance Education in Kothrud, Pune

Isms Academy For Advance Learning

Distance Education in Bhugaon, Pune

Mit School Of Distance Education

Distance Education in Chinchwad, Pune

Nanosoft Education Society

Distance Education in Deccan Gymkhana, Pune

Sanyog Institute Of Distance Education

Distance Education in Camp, Pune

Vivekanand Institute Of Technology

Distance Education in Balaji Nagar, Pune

And its too good that you have interest in electrical engineering.
Today,the electrical course is considered as the most preferred diploma course.

ALL THE BEST....!!!!
5th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?

Sir, my name is md amanullah raza
My qualification twelve (arts)
Sir mai kya diploma mechanical ya electrical course kar sakte hai ya nahi. Plz reply sir
Ya sir mere liye koi aur course.
8th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

please suggest college for diploma in computer science in pune city
29th June 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is vishal budar my qualification 10 class & I.T.I (Electrical) mai Electrical Engneering Diploma kar sakta hu kya,plz replay sir
3rd October 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,maza FYBA Complete zala aha ata me syba karte pune univercity madun tar mla.computer mda konta diploma karu shakte?
19th October 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir mera nam vikas jadhav mera B A complet hai kya mai electrical diploma kar sakta hu
20th June 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is vishal budar my qualification 10 class & I.T.I (Electrical) mai Electrical Engneering Diploma kar sakta hu kya,plz replay sir
25th February 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma in IT first year at solapur I want admission in second year for diploma in electronics and electrical. Please, provide admission schedule.ramarao.7757070925
3rd May 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in electrical diploma 1st year but i don't know which is the best collage in pune for this, I want to know that all colleges and there admission dates so please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?