12th January 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Engineering from MIT College of Engineering so I want to know what is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th? What is the fee structure for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  2. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
  3. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  4. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  5. Cutoff list for MIT college of engineering Pune for the E&TC course?
  6. Cutoff marks required for AIEEE to get admission in MIT Pune?
  7. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in MIT college Pune on the basis of AIEEE?
  9. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  10. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  11. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  12. MIT pune cutoff for defense quota of last 2 years?
  13. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  14. Procedure for admission in MCA from MIT Pune? Minimum percentage required in UG?
  15. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required to get into MIT Pune? Which entrance exam should I give to get MIT Pune?
  17. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  18. What is the rank required to get admission in MIT Pune on AIEEE basis?
14th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?

Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?