20th June 2010, 03:49 PM
gane

Is MIT engineering college in Pune better than college of engineering Karad?

Is Mit engineering college in pune is better than government college of engg karad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  2. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  3. List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?
  4. In which colleges can I take admission after scoring 30.33 in GATE with 4062 AIR?
  5. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  6. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  7. What is the cutoff marks for Engineering of Karad College after Diploma? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  9. What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?
  10. MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  12. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  13. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  15. Which are the government engineering colleges in Karad? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee details for computer engineering course in MIT College Pune?
  17. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  18. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
4th April 2011, 02:59 AM
dava

Default Re: Is MIT engineering college in Pune better than college of engineering Karad?

The govt college of engg karad is the oldest of the two and is also a well versed college but the Mit engg college has more courses to offer and also well recognized one .
Both of these colleges are quit impressive in their own ways , but it depends on you to select by looking into aspects like fees structure , distance , availability and course selection .
29th May 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MIT engineering college in Pune better than college of engineering Karad?

As i am completed my diploma in E&TC .Tell me which engineering college is suit for me?
7th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i secured 82% in E&TC diploma from autonomus collage. will i get admission in MIT pune for degree?
1st July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED IN DIPLOMA ELECTRONICS TEL COMMUNICATION ENGG .
I NEXT ADDMITION OF BE ELECTRONICS HOW MANY YEARS
20th March 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

which one is a better option sgsits indore or mit pune for B.e?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?