25th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?

How much was the placement in MIT college of Engineering Kothrud,Pune in the last few years ? and which companies came in the college for campus placements and interviews ?

Related Questions:
  1. How are placements for M.Tech in MIT College Kothrud Pune? -- [New]
  2. Which one should I prefer between MIT Kothrud Pune Computer Engineering and SRM University Karrakulantur Chennai Computer Science?
  3. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  4. Will I get placement in MIT Pune for Piping course?
  5. How are the placements at MIT, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any M.Tech in Automobile Engineering course available in MIT Pune? What are the placement chances after completing the 2 years
  7. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  8. Which institute is good for Piping MIT Pune?
  9. Is MIT Pune a good college for engineering in computer science? What is the required rank?
  10. What is B.Tech admission date and fee in MIT college Kothrud?
  11. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  12. Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?
  13. For ETC which college is better between MIT and PICTE Pune? Which college has better placement?
  14. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  15. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  16. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  17. Fee details for computer engineering course in MIT College Pune?
  18. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
2nd November 2011, 07:17 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?

dear friend,

the placement is good in that college but not best a very few but good valued compnies are coming in their campus so
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 07:20 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?

dear friend,

the placement is good in that college but not best a very few but good valued compnies are coming in their campus so
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 02:15 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Besides academics, students have to be trained and tailored to meet present-day industry requirements. Analyzing and realizing the significance of this aspect, the Institute has established a separate Office, headed by Prof.P.Subrahmanyam, Director-IAC (Industry Academia Collaborations) .

The which companies came in the college for campus placements and interviews are:-
* Accenture
* Amdocs
* Adani Enterprises
* Asia Motor Works
* Avaya
* B.L.Kashyap
* BASF India
* Baker Oil Tools
* Bharat Forge
* Blue Star Infotech
* Cummins India
* Daimler Chrysler
* Essar Steels
* Force Motors
* Fidelity Business Services
* Fleet Guard Filters
* MICO
* Mastek

good luck!
21st November 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

how are the placements at mit college of engineering for mtech students???do u have any idea???
30th November 2011, 09:39 PM
Yasir yousf

It is a good college and placement there is fine
7th January 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me exact cut off in cet for computer engineering
28th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

this year what cut off
12th June 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off of 2013 for IT engineering ????
28th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

how are the placements in sinhgad college of eng. vadgaon pune
17th July 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the highest packge in mit pune kothrud
1st June 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what chances of getting direct to second year admission for mechanical after doing diploma in mit,pune?
10th March 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

MIT college is good for placement or not . suppose i failed the interview then my future is what
7th July 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

MIT college is good for placement or not . suppose i failed the interview then my future is what?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?