18th May 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Is MMIT , Malou Punjab good for engineering in ECE?

Is mimit, malou punjab good for engineering in ece? My 10th marks is 80% and 12th marks is 76% in bihar board and aieee 2012 expected marks is 50 with obc . If not then please suggest some gud college .
Please reply quickly i m in trouble i dont wan to drop one more year.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  2. Internship for 6 months to ECE student in Punjab?
  3. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  4. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  5. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  6. Can I get admission in a good engineering college in Punjab after scoring 73 in AIEEE?
  7. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  8. How can I join Defense service? I've passed 12th std and doing B.Tech(ECE) from punjab
  9. How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?
  10. Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?
  11. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  12. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  13. Is Punjab University a good institute for Electrical and Communication Engineering?
  14. Which are the best placement colleges under UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab? -- [New]
  16. Whether to opt for ECE or CSE or IT? How is ECE for girls?
  17. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  18. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
15th August 2016, 10:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MMIT , Malou Punjab good for engineering in ECE?

MMIT, Malout is one of the best engineering college in Punjab because of the following:

*Faculties are experienced and talent who knows how to impart quality education.

*Career Development Centre.

*Lab facilities are superb.

*Placement has been good for last few years.

You are not eligible for admission in this college as per your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?