17th February 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

MNCs for JAVA for 6th semester B.Tech (IT) student?

I am persuing my B.Tech degree , i am in my 6 sem now and my branch is I.T.
I am a java fresher. So please send me datails of top MNCs who wprks in JAVA
and recruite freshers.

also send me some links to download some effective RESUME formates..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  3. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  4. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  5. Scope in MNCs with 69.08% marks in B.E (Upto 6th semester) 57% in 12th and 65.2 % in 10th standard?
  6. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  7. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  8. Where can I do 6 months training in JAVA? I am a 6th semester CSE student from PTU
  9. Eligibility criteria for experienced Java developers to join MNCs?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. What should be the topic of the project for a B.Tech 6th Semester student?
  12. While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?
  13. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  15. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  17. What are the good and latest project topics in Java of 6th semester computer science
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
17th February 2011, 10:57 AM
ravi2006

Default Re: MNCs for JAVA for 6th semester B.Tech (IT) student?

Hi,
You are in your 6th semester and have 2 semesters left. I assume you would be trying for internships in MNC's. Because any company recruits in 7th or 8th semester only. You can send your resumes to DirectI, Verse Innovation, Ericsson IT, Tech Mahindra, Kuliza, etc. Infact there are lots of companies that work on Java platform. And if you perform well in internship, they may hire you for job too.

Thanks.
17th February 2011, 11:04 AM
Muralidhar Patil

hi,
MNC is applicable to 6 sem of B Tech but joining is after complition
17th February 2011, 11:55 AM
Ankur agrawal

Good u want to be ur future in Java i think in IT industries all MNC's req. java fresher so u apply any of the companies where u want to go.......
17th February 2011, 02:25 PM
rockycreative

Default B.Tech (IT) students recruitment companies

these are the top most companies hiring it candidates.some of the best companies as follows
Dell
Microsoft
Sprint
info-sys
wipro

thanks,
Rocky
28th May 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

hi this is priya
i have one doubt my agregate is below 60 but i hav knowledge on javacore . if i get good companies of mnc
31st August 2011, 09:08 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am persuing my B.Tech degree , i am in my 6 sem now and my branch is I.T.
I am a java fresher. So please send me datails of top MNCs who wprks in JAVA
and recruite freshers.

also send me some links to download some effective RESUME formates..
Its very good for your future to choose java language.Java is a very good language and have so much scope in future.So it will help you to get a good job.There is so many mnc who work on java so you have so many options.Some of the best mnc in india are

Infosys
Dell
Tcs
Hcl
Wipro
Microsoft.

These are some best mnc.So go for it.If you have ability than you can easily get a job in mnc.

All the best.
3rd September 2011, 04:34 PM
manoj rajpurohit

You are fresher in the java language then i want to tell you that this is very interesting language, you will feel good experience while you will having this language. Also you can make a good carrier in this programming language
you are asking for some of the best mnc in India then you can choose from above mncs:-
Dell
Microsoft
Sprint
info-sys
wipro
HCL
TCS
all the best
14th December 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am mca 5th sem student and throughout first class i wanna to join mnc for my 6th sem training and future.pls help me out how to get in a mnc for training.
22nd July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

good evening respected sir n mam,

this is Aarav kumar .I have a student of 7th semester of b.tech with information technology branch. now please suggestion me for job in any company.
Thanking you
16th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am MCA student pursuing in 6th semester and i am working on final sem project in java...can you give me list of companies which are working on java language in gujarat - ahmedabad ?
Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?