28th January 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?

sir, please help me out regarding industrial training after 6th semester of b.tech , as i want to get training in mnc's............training after 6 sem (b.tech in E.T)

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach for 6 months training at NBPGR?
  2. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  3. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company? I am a 6th semester
  4. Scope in MNCs with 69.08% marks in B.E (Upto 6th semester) 57% in 12th and 65.2 % in 10th standard?
  5. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MNCs for JAVA for 6th semester B.Tech (IT) student?
  7. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  8. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  9. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  10. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  11. Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch
  12. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  13. While in B.Tech 6th semester what should I do for training? Names of the institutes?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  16. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  17. Where can I do 6 months training in JAVA? I am a 6th semester CSE student from PTU
  18. How to do training in ONGC? I am a 6th semester mechanical student
1st March 2014, 12:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?

There is no need to take tension as long as this discussion platform is present regarding any of your career queries. We will definitely help you out and guide you so that you can follow the right path and achieve success and raise to great height in future. Industrial training is definitely an important part of modern day engineering since companies are stressing more and more on extra curricular apart from main course of study.

Since you are in sixth semester and that too in E.T. Branch, so you have the liberty to do training in both core as well as software companies. However, it is advisable to do in the software area since there are mostly IT recruiters and the training offered by most of the core companies is not much of use.

You can do training in :-
Core:
-BSNL
-PLC
-CTTC
-PSUs
-Telecommunication Consultants India Ltd.

Software:
-Hp
-HCL
-Globsyn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?