3rd October 2010, 12:25 PM
sindhum

Model question papers of Delhi Central University M.A English Entrance Exam?

I want the delhi central university ma english enterance exam model papers

Related Questions:
  1. Can I please get question bank & previous year question papers for MA English entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University
  2. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  3. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for Masters degree in English under Delhi University?
  4. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  5. B.Ed curriculum of Delhi University entrance exam for English and Philosophy? Previous years question papers for B.Ed entrance exam of DU?
  6. Past years question papers of M.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University?
  7. Model Question Papers for the M.Sc Entrance Exam of HCU?
  8. Delhi University MA English entrance exam previous question papers
  9. How may I get the syllabus and model question papers for M.Tech(electronics) entrance exam for Central university, Pondicherry?
  10. Delhi University M.A English Model Question Papers? Date of announcement of notification?
  11. Books and model question papers to prepare for B.A honors in English
  12. Sample question papers of M.A english entrance test of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Sample question paper for Delhi University MA English admission test
  14. PG English entrance exam model question papers
  15. Previous few years question papers for M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University and IP University? -- [New]
  16. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the pattern of M.A English Entrance Test question papers of Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
  18. Model question papers of MA english entrance exam?
12th April 2011, 01:52 AM
dava

Default Re: Model question papers of Delhi Central University M.A English Entrance Exam?

Each of the papers carries a total of one hundred marks, and each of the paper is divided into two parts, namely the Theory part, carrying seventy marks, and has three hour’s duration and the Internal Assessment part, carrying thirty marks. The Second part is divided into two parts, namely the Assignment given by the Department and given by the College respectively. Each carries 25 and 5 marks respectively.

There are attached papers for your knowledge .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 1.pdf(44.6 KB, 1466 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 2.pdf(96.1 KB, 942 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 3.pdf(60.7 KB, 857 views)
2nd June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Delhi Central University M.A English Entrance Exam?

the question papers here posted are of the syllabus exams of MA in English .. not for the entrance .. am i right ?
16th June 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

yes, u r right...they are syllabus paper and not entrance exam ones...
18th June 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Model question papers of Delhi Central University M.A English Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the question papers here posted are of the syllabus exams of MA in English .. not for the entrance .. am i right ?
ya u r rite.....i dnt knw y they dnt admit tht they cant prvde the entrance sample papers instead of just fooling arnd.
22nd June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

please let me know as soon as possible the entrance syllabus for ma english....
4th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i want previous m a english model paper
29th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

please send the model papers or link to get the model papers of ma english of university of delhi and the notification date as early as possible.Thank you.
22nd January 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the notification date of ma English in university of Delhi and please send the topics to cover for the inference exam
Thank you.
5th February 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me the 2011 university of delhi M.A entrance question papers with their resective answers.
25th May 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to download entrance question for ma english in delhi university
19th August 2015, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know the syllabus for MA English entrance exam and date of notification of the exam of Delhi Central University. Thank you sir.Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?