11th August 2010, 10:45 PM
ravikumarpgcs

PGDTE Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ?

Is the course Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (PGDTE) (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ?

18th August 2010, 02:23 PM
jomson varghese

Thumbs up Re: PGDTE Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikumarpgcs View Post
Is the course Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (PGDTE) (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ?
dear friend,

Eligibility
(a) The degree shall be awarded for published original contributions of special excellence in some branch of science.

(b) Every candidate for the degree must either

(i) have held a degree for at least five years before applying for admission to the degree; or

(ii) have been admitted with the status of one who is entitled to proceed to the
24th August 2010, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PGDTE Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ?

sir, I am asking about District Selection Committe (DSC), which is conducted by the government of andhra pradesh, in recruiting teacher.
In that DSC, is the course Post Gradiate Diploma In Teaching English (PGDTE) eligible ?
13th September 2010, 10:40 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PGDTE Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ?

hii..
the eligibility are..
The degree shall be awarded for published original contributions of special excellence in some branch of science.

(i) have held a degree for at least five years before applying for admission to the degree; or

(ii) have been admitted with the status of one who is entitled to proceed to the
DSC..

good luck.
23rd January 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities if i complete PGCTE or PGDTE from EFLU?
29th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to the information available-
Eligibility
(a) The degree shall be awarded for published original contributions of special excellence in some branch of science.

(b) Every candidate for the degree must either

Thanks.
All the best.
30th March 2011, 02:55 PM
kunal4win

the eligibility are..
The degree shall be awarded for
published original contributions of
special excellence in some branch
of science. (i) have held a degree for at
least five years before applying
for admission to the degree; or (ii) have been admitted with the
status of one who is entitled to
proceed to the
DSC..
27th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I NEED "PGDTE" MODEL QUESTIONS PAPERS
27th May 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME EFLU-PGDTE ENTRANCE MODEL PAPER
7th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDTE COURSE IS EQUAL TO M.PHIL COURSE IN ENGLISH IS ANY GOVERNMENT APPROVAL IS THEIR REGARDING THIS
14th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

is pgdte from ciefl eligible for tet entrance
23rd September 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i copleted degree at kammam district after marriage i residing at east godavari since 12 years can elegible for sgt post at east godavari as a local candidate
4th October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

IS THE PERIYAR UNIVERSTY MA ENGLISH ONE SITTING PG ELIGIBLE FOR ANDHRA PREDESH DSC ?
21st November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA from IGNOU university. Am I applicable for DSC as a local candiate. or i come under Non Local Candiate.. pl guide me..
1st December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to study PGDTE throug correspondance course for the year 2011-12. Can you let me now the admission notification details?
31st December 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

could you give the procedure of PGDTE entrence examination?
10th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I WANT PGDTE ENTRANCE PREVIOUS PAPERS , WHERE CAN I GET THEM?
10th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PGDTE PREVIOUS ENTRANCE PAPERS?
18th March 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

REG: Post graduate diploma in teaching english ( from english and foreign languages university)
After completing M.A. English, EFL university offers PGDTE.
I would like to know if PGDTE is equal to B.Ed and can we apply for DSC (Teachers recruitment test) conducted by Andhra Pradesh government.

please let me know, only a few days is left over to apply for model schools.

anita
11th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

can PGDTE from CIEFL with 2.90 GPA be accepted instead of TESOL?
18th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my pgdelt in pgrrcde.am i eligible for dsc?
2nd October 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

how to get PGDTE PREVIOUS ENTRANCE PAPERS?
13th March 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Teaching of English, PG Diploma in English Language Teaching. This two PG Diploma courses are same or not?
31st July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

is pgdte from ciefl equivalent to B ed?i do not have B ed . am i eligible for the kvs pgt post?
2nd December 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed B.A ,M.A,M Phil English and B.ED also. At present i have an idea to study PGDELT Course, let me know it where ever i get opportunity?
20th March 2022, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

RIE BANGALORE P.G.DELT AND EFLU PGDTE ARE BOTH EQUAL OR NOT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?