2nd September 2012, 06:12 PM
karadiya

Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering

hello sir, will u please send me an exams paper of GETCO,ugvcl,pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl related with electronic and communication engineering on "[email protected]"

4th September 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering

hello sir, will u please send me an exams paper of GETCO,ugvcl,pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl related with electronic and communication engineering on "[email protected]
5th September 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering

Sir can you send past papers of getco exam for junior engineer related to electronics and communication engineer at [email protected]
7th September 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..ucan u send me the syllabus of getco exam foer ec stream?/then plz send me on" [email protected]"
7th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me getco previous year exam papers
nd syllabus
my mail id :[email protected]
8th September 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir can you send past papers of getco exam for junior engineer related to electronics and communication engineer at [email protected]
9th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and past exam papers of GETCO for Electronics & Communication Engineering to [email protected].
10th September 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and past exam papers of GETCO for Electronics & Communication Engineering to [email protected]
10th September 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and past exam papers of GETCO for Electronics & Communication Engineering to [email protected]
10th September 2012, 10:08 AM
jmbhalodi

Respected Sir,
10th September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi
dear sir/madam
please send me syllabus or previous year paper for electrical stream to GETCO exam.

Id:[email protected]
11th September 2012, 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2655638]Sir can you send past papers of getco exam for junior engineer related to electronics and communication engineer at [email protected]
12th September 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you send past papers of getco exam for junior engineer related to electrical engineer at [email protected]
14th September 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, plz send me getco or any related question paper on my mail .,[email protected]
20th September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus or previous year paper for electrical stream to GETCO exam- [email protected]
21st September 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year paper for electronics stream to GETCO exam- [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
please send me getco exam syallebus,past exam paper with solution on my e mail: [email protected]
30th September 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Please sir, send me a some previous year paper of getco for electronics and communication on a email id [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please give me the model question paper of getco and ongc for electronics and communication engineering on my email id [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz send me the previous exam question paper for getco for ec
23rd December 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir plzz send me the sample paper of getco for e&c to [email protected]
14th February 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the sample model paper of getco for electronics nad communication......to [email protected]
14th February 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Please send me the past exam papers of GETCO for Electronics & Communication Engineering to [email protected]
18th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the sample model paper of getco for electronics & communication mail id [email protected]
24th February 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

give getco exam paper
5th May 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me question papers of getco and ugvcl on [email protected]
17th May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Please send me last 3 year mvgcl exam papers of electrical & syllabus on

[email protected]
19th May 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello all,

hey anyone got the papers of MGVCL than pls frwd on these e-mail id :-

[email protected]
5th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please give me the model question paper of getco and ongc for electrical engineering on my email id [email protected]
24th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Please sir, send me a some previous year paper of GETCO, UGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL,MGVCL for electronics and communication on a email id "[email protected]"
27th June 2013, 05:15 PM
SAIYED NAUSEEN

Hello sir,

plz send me previours year question paper and aslo study material for MGVCL related junior assistant post.

[email protected]
28th June 2013, 04:36 PM
vptadvi

plz sir give me last years exam paper of mgvcl, ugvcl.dgvcl and pgvcl at my id [email protected]
24th August 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please give me the model question paper ofUGVCL, getco and ongc for electrical engineer on my email id :[email protected]
18th September 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Junior assistat vudhyut sahayak
26th September 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, will u please send me an exams paper of GETCO,ugvcl,pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl related with electronic and communication engineering on "[email protected]
7th October 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir Plz Send me previous year written examination paper of PGVCL...................... "[email protected]"
18th October 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me exam paper last five year for electrical engineering [email protected]
21st October 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me exam paper last five year for DGVCL PGVCL MGVCL UGVCL

id [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send me exam paper last five year for DGVCL PGVCL MGVCL UGVCL

id [email protected]
5th December 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send me getco questions paper. my email id is [email protected]
11th December 2013, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Model question papers of GETCO, related to Electrical engineering

hello sir, will u please send me an exams paper of GETCO,related with electrical engineering on "[email protected]"
11th February 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

please send me last five yaer paper of the post of juniur assistant
21st September 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Anyone can send me DGVCL PAPER style and Syllabus
plz send me on my mail id
[email protected]
23rd September 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir....
Plz send me exam papers for post of Jr.electrical engineer of dgvcl; mgvcl;pgvcl;getco on my mail
[email protected]
3rd October 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
can u plz send me previous exam papers of JE -VS exam of UGVCL for electrical branch on my mail id:[email protected]
10th October 2014, 09:19 AM
prashantrekha

Default exams paper of GETCO,ugvcl,pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl related with electrical engineering

hello sir,

will u please send me an exams paper of GETCO,ugvcl,pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl related with electrical engineering on "[email protected]"
8th November 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Please send me previous years question papers of pgvcl, getco, ugvcl, dgvcl on [email protected].
thank you
22nd November 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Can you Please send me previous years question papers of pgvcl(Jr. Asst) on [email protected].
thank you
23rd November 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

Can you please help me by providing Previous years sample papers of GETCO recruitment for Electronics and Communication Engineers ?
Email ID : [email protected]

Thanks in Advance.
23rd November 2014, 02:41 PM
indianlions1

Hello Sir,

Can you please help me by providing previous sample papers of GETCO recruitment for EC Engineers?
Email ID : [email protected]

Thanks in Advance !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?