26th January 2012, 06:08 PM
karam87

Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email

20th May 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

send me exam paper to mgvcl , pgvcl
[email protected]
10th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email:[email protected]
10th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

send me exam paper to mgvcl , pgvcl , ugvcl
[email protected]
18th July 2012, 01:53 PM

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my [email protected]
18th July 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me exam paper to ugvcl, mgvcl, pgvcl
[email protected]
19th July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=karam87;1698535]previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email[[email protected]]
23rd July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

pls send me UGVCL, MGVCL, DGVCL previous question papers.
24th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me MGVCL (IT/Computer/MCA) Papers with answer.
my email id is [email protected]
Thanks in advance,.....
26th July 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my [email protected]
27th July 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Previous years exam papers of UGVCL. Please send me in
[email protected]
27th July 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

please send me UGVCL , MGVCL, DGVCL Previous question papers.
my e mail id :[email protected]
27th July 2012, 11:52 AM
ROHANPATEL.23387

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email [email protected]
27th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

pls send me ugvcl dgvcl mgvcl peevious year paper for electrical on my id
[email protected]
28th July 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

please send last five years paper of UGVCL,MGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL ,.... if you dont have last five years' ... then send at least previous years...
my Email id - [email protected]
29th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical) please send all of above test papers to my email [email protected]
29th July 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

please send last five years paper of UGVCL,MGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL ...
Email [email protected]
30th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

please send last five years paper of UGVCL,MGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL ...
email id- [email protected]
1st August 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

pl. send me the exam paper or syllabus of GSECL Exam.
1st August 2012, 09:52 PM
NIKUNJMALAVIYA

SEND ME PAPERS OF ALL THIS @ [email protected] PLEASE... tHANK yOu
1st August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE PAPER Of UGVCL,PGVCL,MGVCL,DGVCL

EMAIL ID- [email protected]
1st August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

please send last five years paper of UGVCL,MGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL ..

emil id - [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me a previous years of UGVCL and my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email
my accuout is [email protected]
6th August 2012, 10:10 PM
CRPARGHI

[email protected]
6th August 2012, 10:12 PM
CRPARGHI

[email protected]
9th August 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

please send me a previous years of GSECL and my email id is [email protected]
9th August 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

please send me a previous years of GSECL and my email id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me getco, pgvcl, dgvcl, mgvcl old paper in this Email id
[email protected]
29th August 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous years papers of getco,geb,ongc of electrical branch...my email id is [email protected]
30th August 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please give me paper syllabus for the jr. electrical engineer in the getco in gujarat. my email id : [email protected]
1st September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus nd last five year's que papers to my email id [email protected] please help us.
2nd September 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me GETCO question papers of last some years if u have.........
Thank You.....
2nd September 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus for jr electronics& communication engg in the getco in gujarat . and which book are best for preparation for this exam?. my email id- [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus and exam papers of GETCO exam for electronics engineer post...as quick as psble my email id is [email protected]
3rd September 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus and exam papers of GETCO exam for electronics engineer post...as quick as psble my email [email protected]
4th September 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and exam papers of GETCO exam for electrical engineer post...to my email id is [email protected]
thanking you,
ajay patel
4th September 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus and exam papers of GETCO exam for electronics engineer post...as quick as psble my email [email protected]
4th September 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me the exam papers of GETCO for electrical branch at [email protected]
5th September 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

plz. send GETCO papers to me............if any fina or......give idea of syllabus for it.............ON [email protected]
7th September 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous getco exam papers for EC engineer on my email id;[email protected]
7th September 2012, 05:20 PM
nareshdiya

plz send me previous getco exam pares for EC engineer on my email id :[email protected]
8th September 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

please send me the exam papers of GETCO for e.c branch at [email protected]
8th September 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

respected sir / medum ,
please send me exam paper of past years for any GETCO, PGVCL, UGVCL, etc.
my email id is [email protected]
10th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

plz send me preves exam paper for electrical engineering of getco,gsecl,ugvcl,mgvcl on my mail i.d [email protected]
11th September 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

please send me getco examination papers urgently at [email protected]
11th September 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hii.... please send me getco previous examination papers at [email protected]
21st September 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hii.... please send me getco previous examination papers at [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me getco electrical examination papers urgently
my id is [email protected]
22nd November 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me ugvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl electrical examination papers urgently on my mail id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?