27th May 2010, 07:01 PM
R.Meenatchi

Model question papers for Pharmacists [Asst. Sub Inspector] post in BSF

I have done D.Pharm & i applied for Pharmacists [Asst.Sub Inspector] post in BSF.It includes 200 multiple choice questions from G.K., Numerical aptitude, Pharmaceutics,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Pharmacognosis,Human anatomy,Physiology,Pathology,Basic Nursing & Health Education.
Please guide me where i can get study meterials for this exam & model question papers.

20th June 2010, 08:55 PM
garg.satish0

Default Re: Model question papers for Pharmacists [Asst. Sub Inspector] post in BSF

friend , All the details are provided by BSF in its application form itself.

sample papers are nowhere available as well as no e-books are available . so, you can refer to books published by "d . k . agrawal " and " upkar publications "

ALSO i will recommend you a magazine which is "pratiyogita darpan" rated as no.1 magazine by indian readership survey,that can help you alot.....

You have to get "Employment News" dated 26.04.2010 where application form and all the procedures are given in depth.

Total of 50 vacancies are available in India.( including all covered categories)

Pay Scale:PB-I Scale of Pay: 5200-20,200) + Grade Pay 2800
Exam and Selection is by Two steps

1.Written Examination

Multiple choice questions (200) are given in 4 parts of 50 questions each

2.Personal Interview

All the questions asked will be of general reasoning and ability and G.K.

You can log on to: http://www.bsf.nic.in for other details and also for downloading application form.

~satish
21st June 2010, 12:25 PM
sparkle

Default Re: Model question papers for Pharmacists [Asst. Sub Inspector] post in BSF

You can get model question papers in some reputed magazines published for these kind of tests.
Also,you can look for the papers in the sites:
www.topengineeringcollegesintamilnadu.blogspot.com/.../para-medical-staff-jobs-in-bsf,
www.college2job.blogspot.com/.../bsf-paramedical-recruitment
Good luck.
24th June 2010, 08:15 PM

i want question pattern for mahagenco exam
29th June 2010, 07:41 PM

You can get model question papers in some reputed magazines published for these kind of tests.
Also,you can look for the papers in the sites:
www.topengineeringcollegesintamilnadu.blogspot.com/.../para-medical-staff-jobs-in-bsf,
www.college2job.blogspot.com/.../bsf-paramedical-recruitment
Good luck.
12th July 2010, 04:11 PM
kamta sahu

I have done D.Pharm & i applied for Pharmacists [Asst.Sub Inspector] post in BSF.It includes 200 multiple choice questions from G.K., Numerical aptitude, Pharmaceutics,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Pharmacognosis,Human anatomy,Physiology,Pathology,Basic Nursing & Health Education.
Please guide me where i can get study meterials for this exam & model question papers.
13th July 2010, 09:00 PM
amit1057

You get model question papers for Pharmacists;
From the website :www.college2job.blogspot.com
18th August 2010, 10:42 PM

date of written exam for pharmacist
30th August 2010, 04:00 PM
prakash786

Originally Posted by R.Meenatchi View Post
please send me modole quction paperI have done D.Pharm & i applied for Pharmacists [Asst.Sub Inspector] post in BSF.It includes 200 multiple choice questions from G.K., Numerical aptitude, Pharmaceutics,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Pharmacognosis,Human anatomy,Physiology,Pathology,Basic Nursing & Health Education.
3rd September 2010, 04:45 PM

i want bsf asi pharmacist model qustion paper
7th September 2010, 03:56 AM

plz send in crpf qution paper in pharmcist
13th November 2010, 01:39 PM

please you display model test paper in BSF for radio opetrator assinstant sub inspector
23rd November 2010, 08:26 PM

sir i apply asi pharmacist in crpf so iwant previous question paper
14th January 2011, 02:07 PM

Sir i wanna join bsf
20th January 2011, 02:28 PM

i want esic pharmasist old exm paper
24th February 2011, 09:49 PM

mein A S I banna chahtah hoon mein kis book mein se tiyari kahon
2nd March 2011, 04:18 PM

respected,sir i have applied for the post of asi.pharmacist in cisf so,kindly send previous year qustion paper.my mail id is [email protected]
12th March 2011, 02:45 PM

modelquestion papers for pharmacists post in esi
16th March 2011, 03:03 PM

modelquestion papers for pharmacists post in esi
21st March 2011, 01:22 PM

plz i want esic pharmasist old exm paper
5th April 2011, 02:23 PM

Model question papers for ESIC Pharmacists
8th April 2011, 07:14 PM

i applied for BSF ASI Pharmacists .. i got hall ticket for this exam on 27th feb 2011.. but that exam has postponded to some other day .
i need to know that post ponded date . when that exam gonna conduct?
i searched in this web site i coultn't found www.cisf.nic.in...
11th May 2011, 06:19 PM

Sir plz send me A..s.i. Pharmacist previous year paper & modal paper
20th May 2011, 03:11 PM

I want a pharmacist model question paper
1st June 2011, 10:49 AM

sir i want sample paper for o.t technician
28th June 2011, 12:35 PM

sir i want sample paper for sub inspector in u.p.
29th June 2011, 05:35 PM

sir i wanna model paper for prepairing........................
6th July 2011, 09:58 PM

please provide me model quetion paper for the post of pharmacist with their answers kindly provide me urgently i will be always greatfull to you.
11th July 2011, 08:59 PM

sir, i want sample question paper for sub inspector sikkim.
6th August 2011, 06:23 PM

am lucky from kurukshetra i want to get previous years paper and recomended book for BSF ASI Radio mechanic. plz reply me. if anym one know about this at my mail [email protected] and Yahhoo.com.
15th August 2011, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Model question papers for D Pharmacists Dr M.G.R university

Previous question paper of D pharmacy Dr M.G.R university.
22nd August 2011, 12:08 PM

i want question pattern for mahagenco exam
please send me
25th August 2011, 07:40 PM

model question papers for inspector posts examination of india post
17th September 2011, 02:45 PM

I have application for exam
22nd September 2011, 07:11 PM

second year question paper of d pharm 2010
3rd October 2011, 03:20 PM

sir. i want model question paper of sikkim sub inspector
4th October 2011, 11:07 PM

sir plz forward pharmacist old exm. salleybus and papers.
7th October 2011, 04:03 PM

When written exam of pharmacist post will be held by hp sssb hamirpur
22nd October 2011, 05:32 PM

i applyed for the esic as a pharmacist , how can i prepare for the exam & what is the syllubus for the exm
22nd October 2011, 06:31 PM
dolly91

hi friend
All the details are provided by BSF in its application form itself.

sample papers are nowhere available as well as no e-books are available . so, you can refer to books published by "d . k . agrawal " and " upkar publications "

ALSO i will recommend you a magazine which is "pratiyogita darpan" rated as no.1 magazine by indian readership survey,that can help you alot.....

You have to get "Employment News" dated 26.04.2010 where application form and all the procedures are given in depth.

Total of 50 vacancies are available in India.( including all covered categories)

1.Written Examination

2.Personal Interview

You can log on to: http://www.bsf.nic.in for other details and also for downloading application form.

22nd October 2011, 06:42 PM
sheshadev senapati

hii dear...
friend , All the details are provided by BSF in its application form itself.

1.Written Examination

2.Personal Interview

28th October 2011, 08:15 PM
fidhaansari

please sent model question papers for esic pharmacist examination
31st October 2011, 07:31 AM
kartik41

1.Written Examination

2.Personal Interview

Thanks,
5th November 2011, 05:23 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR BAHESHWER

i want the sample paper of esic
23rd November 2011, 06:48 PM

when will bsf asi pharmacist exam held?
28th November 2011, 04:27 PM

I wnt si sample paper... Any name of book whch help me 4 retrn exam...plz help me.
10th December 2011, 11:37 PM

please send me model text paper for pharacist2012 exam
14th December 2011, 10:45 PM

tell me or show the model test paper for preparation for pharmacist job in rajasthan.
13th July 2012, 07:22 PM
vidh

hello dear,
here is the link you may chek it out

http://www.tmu.ac.in/admin/upload/news/newsid-369620862.pdf
27th December 2012, 11:25 AM

plz send pharm.d question papers frm 2008-12?