4th October 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Suitable government jobs for Pharmacy graduate?

sir,i am from covai in tamilnadu,india.i am a b.pharm 2nd year student .i don't agree to study after degree .so,i need a correct pharmacy field govt jobs or suitable govt exams for govt jobs ?

11th October 2014, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable government jobs for Pharmacy graduate?

You can apply for various Pharmacists post in government, if you have registered yourself in the Pharmacy Council of India. There are many Pharmacists posts in various government companies like SAIL, COAL India, BHEL and various other healthcare related department in Indian government. Both D.Pharma and B.Pharma can apply for this job, if they are registered pharmacist.

On the basis of B.Pharma graduation, you can apply for drug inspector post. The recruitment of drug inspector is done by the state public service commission and it is a officer level job. You have to appear for a exam and interview for getting selected as a drug inspector.

For drug inspector exam age limit is 21 to 35 years. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates. Selection is based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

For more information visit Drug Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?