17th May 2011, 10:52 AM
mahesh331

In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?

i am giving a exam of 12th science.after 12th in which month admission get started and when ended to the engeneearin college in mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  2. Can I get admission in Mumbai for engineering after passing 12th Karnataka
  3. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  4. After passing 12th can I get admission in engineering colleges in the month of November?
  5. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing 12th?
  7. How could I take admission in Dr DY Patil engineering college mumbai after passing 12th from science(PCM)?
  8. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com in Mumbai University after passing 12th standard
  9. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  10. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  11. How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I take admission in medical college in Mumbai after passing 12th with 72% -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  14. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  15. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  16. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  17. How may I get details for admission in engineering in navi mumbai or mumbai? I've passed 12th std with 76%
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
16th June 2011, 03:53 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?

for mumbai engineering colleges counselling start in the month of july.fromjuly onwards you should must attend the counselling in time otherwise u loose the opportunity to get the good college and good branches.
best of luck
19th May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?

after d declaration of mt cet 2013results when will the admission process start??
28th May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in maths cbse 2013 can i get the admission in b.tech 2013 after getting 60% marks in maths compartment exam which will be held in the month of july????????
13th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

in which month we join into the engn collge in hyd pls tell.........................
14th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 55 in jeemain and 85% in 12th so can i get got college in mumbai, rajat
14th June 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in Mumbai for enginnering after passing 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
27th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 41 in jee main and 62% in board which college I can get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?