9th January 2013, 01:38 PM
ozas

In which month can I fill the form of MPSC exam?

in which month we fill up the form of mpsc exam...please tell me when

1st April 2013, 12:20 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: In which month can I fill the form of MPSC exam?

As per the MPSC the MPSC Exam will be conducting up two times in the year,It is generally held in the month of January and August and regarding the dates for applying so it closes mostly one to two month before the exam so you must apply before 1-2 month from the examinations.

1st May 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello All,

I want to appear for MPSC this year. All I know is that Prelims are done. My question is can I appear for Mains directly in the month of Aug/September 2013, I have not given for Prelims since I have recently become aware and my age is 31 will turn 32 in September.
Am I eligible for MPSC, if possible to attend Mains when do I fill up the form for the same.
3rd May 2013, 11:05 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Maharashtra State Service Exam (MPSC)

The last date of filling this application online is 12th February, 2013 and the last date for amount submission in Bank is 13th February, 2013.

The written exam will held on 7thApril, 2013.

Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum and the maximum age limit specified by the Maharashtra Public service commission for these posts would vary between 19 to 33 years. There will be the relaxation in the upper age limit of reserved categories as per the instruction of the Government.
The candidate applying for all these post must possess the degree in any discipline from any recognized University. The applicant along with the degree must have knowledge of Marathi.

Selection Procedure:
The candidates who are found to be eligible for the various posts will be selected on the basis of the written examination conducted by the service commission. The examination for these posts will be divided in three stages.
  • The first examination is Preliminary examination which is a general awareness test mainly based to test the knowledge in English and Marathi.
  • The second stage of examination is Main exam. For this, the candidate has to qualify English, Marathi, General studies as well as two optional subjects.
  • After qualifying these two stages of examination for these posts the candidate has to undergo the interview process conducted by the panel of officers. The candidates who qualify these three stages of examination with a good percentage specified by the service commission will be appointed to the different posts they have applied for.
How to apply for MPSC Exam 2013:
The candidates willing to apply for the different posts under different departments have to apply online. To apply online, one has to visit the official website of Maharashtra public service commission.
4th May 2013, 10:59 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozas View Post
in which month we fill up the form of mpsc exam...please tell me when
MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is conducted in Various Month depending on the type of Posts.At present there is no such current Notification for any exam.

To apply for this exam,you will have to meet these Eligibility

Educational qualification :-
Bachelor's degree in any stream from recognized university.

• Minimum age should be 21 years.
  • Age should not be above 30 years.
Age Limit :-
  • 3 years for OBC.
  • 5 years for SC/ST Category.
  • 5 years for Ex-Servicemen Army/Short Service Commission.
  • Upto 45 years for Physically Challenged Persons.
Exam Pattern :-
  • Preliminary Exam.
  • Mains Examination.
  • Interview.

Exam Syllabus Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?