14th September 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How may I get call letter of airmen non technical y trade? Exam is going to occur on this month

i fill this form in my nearest posty office gandhi nagar and submit in time but my call letter has not come yet even the exams on this month wht i can do now

8th September 2018, 12:09 AM
ASHLEY SARA

Default Re: How may I get call letter of airmen non technical y trade? Exam is going to occur on this month

Hello,

Airmen call letter 2018 X/Y Group

Applicants who have searching their Airmen X/Y Group Call Letter 2018 here & there through online mode. They suggest to them that they have a little bit patience till the department release it officially. The Indian Air Force declare the Airmen X Group Call Letter 2018 as soon as possible. The Participates can access Airmen Y Group Call Letter 2018 through the official portal , through which you can download it easily. Applicants get ready to access their Airmen Admit Card 2018 via Registration Number & Date of Birth also.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?