21st October 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is more valuable between ICWA and CS?

It means tell me which is more valuable post icwa or cs...please tell me

24th January 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more valuable between ICWA and CS?

Iam completed my BA (Economics). i want to do icwai or acs which is the best option for future?
24th January 2013, 03:47 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Default Re: Which is more valuable between ICWA and CS?

Hi Aspirant

First it's good to see your interest in these fields and i am impressed to you see your interest but one thing i just want to clear you first that it all depends on many things means which field is important between Icwa and CS And it is a big question and you want to find out the exact answer of it.But really you know better than us because according to me go in what ever field in which you have interest and it all depends on your individual interest rather than our interest because you know your self better than us .

First CS : Stands for the Company Secretary and also one of the best professional course of all time and you can get a good job after clearing it and the duration of this course is 5 years if you will do it after your 12th class and it's duration will decrease if you will do it after your B.COM And also the pass percentage of this exam is better which is around 40% and you will get a good after completing the course and your future will be fully secure.

The Second One ICWA is also a good professional course and same here the duration and one thing will only change is the pass percentage of ICWA is very little and very less when when we compare to the cs and it is around 8%. But you will get a nice job after this course too and your future will be secure ultimately.

So Choose the Option which you like as both are nice courses.

Best Of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?