13th February 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates?

I m doing my final semester in b.com in madras university now. After my B.COM i would like to do ICWA or ACS, but i m not sure about the scope of this courses. Which course is more valuable now? PLS guide me through the job opportunities after this courses?

18th February 2011, 04:02 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates?

friend

the ICWA candidates serve the industry or opt for government service. Scope lies in the banking and insurance sectors with the Class I Services of the Government of India.Academic Opportunities: Almost all Indian Universities have recognised I.C.W.A. qualification.

ALL the best
19th February 2011, 06:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates?

Both the courses are good and the job opportunities after doing these courses are also many. But there is difference in the course structure for these courses. In the ICWA course you will gain knowledge in areas like cost accountancy etc. However the CS course is more related to the rules and regulations a company needs to follow. You need to select the course which you feel is best suited for you.
8th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai. I am prashant. I have registered for ICWAI intermediate. Tell me the scop for ICWAI and also tell me how much marks is neccessary to clear the module.
15th March 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam Leela Krishna .i completed my MBA with a percentage of 90 as well as icwa intermediate with a percentage of 60.but if i go for companies every company is asking about the commerce back ground but i don't have commerce back ground.whether i will get fine opportunity in finance sector or not kindly let me know the opportunities after final as well as intermediate.
16th March 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

HEY I AM NEETI I WANT TO DO ICWAI COURSE AND Tell me the scop for ICWAI and also tell me how much marks is neccessary to clear the module. I AM GRADUATE(B.COM)
1st April 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hey can i do acs with icwai
1st April 2011, 10:14 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Dear Friend,
C.S. is a expert in Law field whereas C.W.A. is expert from finance side.
Find out your interest field and then decide your course.

You can appear for professional courses conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. After getting the professional degree you can get employment in Companies (Public & Private)

You can go in for LLB which again has abundant opportunity with Company Secretary.

You have to choose your interest field and take decision on that basis for example if you are interested in Finance go in for C.A. or C.W.A.
If interested in Law then you can go for LLB with C.S.

The subject matter of the course consists of Law, Taxation, Management and Accounts.

There are good opportunities in both the fields in Government and Private Sectors, so choose your interest and go ahead.

Good Luck.
1st April 2011, 10:43 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Dear Friend,

You can appear for professional courses conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. After getting the professional degree you can get employment in Companies (Public & Private)

You can go in for LLB which again has abundant opportunity with Company Secretary.

You have to choose your interest field and take decision on that basis for example if you are interested in Finance go in for C.A. or C.W.A.

The subject matter of the course consists of Law, Taxation, Management and Accounts.

There are good opportunities in both the fields in Government and Private Sectors, so choose your interest and go ahead.

Good Luck.
19th April 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i have B.A.economics degree and Higher diploma in co-operation and i am in 37 years of age. Can i study ACS through any distance education centers? and please tell me the minimum marks for to join the course?
thanks in advance
20th April 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i m a BAF graduate and ICWAI final level...want you to kindly suggest whether i should pursue CIMA course or MBA....i would like you to give advice for the same...thankyou...
22nd April 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

hello am arjun. i have asked many people about icwai course . some told its a good course and some told not. so what should i do? i am desperate about this course
24th April 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what type of jod opportunites is available for icwai?
30th April 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

my self mohd rashid and i also want to do icwa after completing my b.com .so tell me what is the scope of i.c.w.a and jon opportunities
2nd May 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bms and now i am doing cs executive so plz tell me now further wat shud i do ? which course shud i take mba or llb or any other
5th May 2011, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

HI, i'm shantanu after icwa can i guarantedly get the job, and what is the salary per month ...please tell me
23rd May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

NOW I HAVE COMPLETED MY MBA AND WHAT I HAVE SUPPOSE TO CHOSE WHETHER ACS OR ICWA
25th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have B.A.economics degree and Higher diploma in co-operation and i am in 37 years of age. Can i study ACS through any distance education centers? and please tell me the minimum marks for to join the course?
thanks in advance
Dear Member,
u can do the acs course by acs institute in nungambakkam chennai.i am an inter student there and i am currently employed doing my course in distance education only.so kindly go ahead with ur ambition. cntct : www.icsi.edu/in for details
31st May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed icwai inter. I want to do job sir but i donot to know how to follow for job
1st June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

My self KANIKA GOEL and i also want to do icwa after completing my b.com .so tell me what is the scope of i.c.w.a and jon opportunities
5th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

helloo sir my self kritika kar i wanna to do i.c.w.a course so i wanna to knw the scope in i.c.w.a nd per month salary as per the job
7th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how to get first mark in icwa?
11th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

HI IAM DHIVYA DOSS I WANT to know what to do after completing my UG b.com(cs) either icwa nor an acs i been confused so pls guide for my future.
14th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im naseer khan i have done my inter in C E c can i join i C W A
26th June 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Which one has a better opportunity- MBA or ACS after B.com
5th July 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR THIS IS SOMASHEKAR I WANT TO DO ICWAI COURSE AFTER COMPLETING MY B.COM SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE SCOPE AFTER COMPLETING ICWAI AND WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE COURSE AND AS I HAVE LITTLE STABLING (TALKING PROBLEM) SO WHATS YOUR ADVISE TO ME
5th July 2011, 08:53 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

5th July 2011, 10:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after icwai you can get job in both in private & govt. sector
you can apply in bank or govt areas
you can apply also in mnc .....

good luck........................
23rd July 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me sir about the icwai or cs i m b.com last year student so pls tell me which cource is better for me and what will i get the salary if will do the icwai where can i get the job operchunity
19th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

cs,cwa,ca what is better one please
22nd August 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am applied for my 3yr bl after my bcom which one professional course( ca or cs or icwai) suits me for good future
1st September 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Firstly needed for icwa
26th September 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

how much salary after passed icwa
4th October 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am kushal malviya i have done ICWA & CS for any quiry contact me on [email protected]/9928620069
1st January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am pankaj, i have compleated B.E. mechanical. now can i go for ICWA? and what is career scope?
29th January 2012, 11:06 PM
Neha Todi

Hey m neha plz tell me about icwa course.will it be beneficial for me if i join after my graduation(b.sc)
16th March 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Iam Dilshad.
I want 2 knw the scope and salary for ASC.
Whc will u sujst if u hv a son.. will ca, icwai or acs??!!
21st March 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

HELLO I AM PURSUING MY MBA FROM FINANCE BUT I AM FROM ARTS SIDE NOW I WANT TO DO ICWAI OR LLB SO PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST SCOPE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO? I AM TOTALLY CONFUSE. PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
27th March 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.com after icwai
30th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Denny_Crane

PAPER-1 -- Organisation and Management Fundamentals.

PAPER-2 -- Financial Accounting Fundamentals.

PAPER-3 -- Economics and Business Fundamentals.

PAPER-4 -- Basic Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals.

check the attachments for more details....
6th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Good evening to all,

I have completed my graduation (B.Com) in 2003 and working as MIS Executive and I would like to do ICWAI now. what are the career oppurtunities for me if now and what will be the course duration.

Please do reply.

Thanks in advance
14th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have compliet my 12th with 2 attempt can i ealigible for icwa
11th June 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i had completed my Bcom in 2000. Now my age is 33yrs. i woule like to do CA or ICWAI.
please tell me which is better for me and also the job opportunities.

thanks
11th June 2012, 07:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Dear both are very good course compare to each course the ICWA is best for carrier for getting High salary and also you will get jobs in Business and financial companies and banks easily...now a days ICWA is very good and booming course you will do this course after completing your graduation with CA you will continue with ICWA it is very good for your carrier............

Comapanies are many MNC are there

Good Luck....................
26th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing icwa and want to do acs so pls guide me that it will be fruitful for me or not?
14th August 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 31 year B.A(his) B.ed , i want to study icwa ,what is oppertunity in public and private sector ?
14th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i am 31 year B.A(his) B.ed , i want to study icwa ,what is oppertunity in public and private sector ?
15th August 2012, 12:51 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
15th August 2012, 12:53 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
1st October 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello this is vineetha and i have done my graduation and i am interested in doing MBA and ACS but not to decide as i am working so thought like rather then doing MBA wanted to ACS again having adoubt what is the better opportunities we have if we go for MBA or ACS Greater opportunities with benefits hope to hear from you very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?