29th December 2011, 07:03 PM
aniketspace

Which are the most important topics for ISAT exam?

as i just have four(4) months left for isat ,i wanted to know the most important topics for isat 2012 ???

30th December 2011, 06:15 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the most important topics for ISAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketspace View Post
as i just have four(4) months left for isat ,i wanted to know the most important topics for isat 2012 ???

IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR ISAT 2012 EXAM

All the topics given in the syllabus of the exam is important.. as you have 4 months time form now you can easily prepare for the exam well by referring the syllabus...

-> As you know the question pattern will be of objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry & Maths.

-> I have attached the syllabus of the ISAT 2012 exam in this post for your reference.. check it out and start preparing for the exam accordingly...

-> Also attached the ISAT 2012 brochure in this file for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> To know more about ISAT exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to spend some valuable time daily for your preparation then for sure you will clear the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." - Alexander Graham Bell
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISAT 2012 syllabus.pdf(79.2 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf ISAT 2012 brochure.pdf(575.7 KB, 141 views)
30th December 2011, 08:47 PM
Thumarrushik

Default Re: Which are the most important topics for ISAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketspace View Post
you know about isat please visit www.iist.ac.in/isat2012 and check syllabus. In a isat exam,tough topics in physics motion,mechanics and maths trignometry and chemistray organic and periodic table.isat exam is tougher than iit,bitsat,and aieee.because i appear all exam in 2010.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?