22nd October 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Which are the most suitable courses for me after passing 10th with 81%

i have passed 10th with 81%. which is the most suitable course for me that can have a salery about 50000?

6th May 2013, 11:11 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Which are the most suitable courses for me after passing 10th with 81%

hi...
there are many courses that will offer you high salary,
to enter in to that you will have to complete 10+2,or any equivalent course...and then an unde graduate couse..
this is the minimum requirement to get a good job.
next is,the selection of courses in 10+2.
if you select science stream with physics,chemistry,biology and mathematics...
you can do engginering or MBBS,or any other medical courses..as they are high income jobs,once you complete post graduations,its no doubt that you can get a higher salary.
if you select commerce,you can do B.Com,BBM,BBA,BCA...they too will give you much oppertunities in urban areas and abroad...
doing PG like,MBA,MCA,CA...is a good option of aquring knowledge and increasing your economy..
a student who select science with physics,chemistry,mathematics and biology..can do any courses irrespective of streams..
that is,a science student can go for engginering,or mbbs or B.com or any other under graduate course.
but a commerce student will have to stick on to the options...
as your percentage is high i hope that you will be capable of studying science without any difficulties.
so,it is better to take science....and that may help you in future to get a salary more than 50000.
6th May 2013, 11:27 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Which are the most suitable courses for me after passing 10th with 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 10th with 81%. which is the most suitable course for me that can have a salery about 50000?
hi..
as you have completed 10th with good percentage,i hope you are good in studies.
there are many jobs that will offer high salaries.
but,to get in to it,you have to complete 10+2 or any other equivalent courses...
there are some options for selections the 10+2 course.
if you select sience with physics,chemistry,mathematics and biology,you can go for engginering,mbbs,or any other medical courses...as they are having much scope...these are under graduate coures...if you do post graduate coures on same...then its garunted that your salary will go up..
if you select commerce,you can do B.Com,BBM,BBA,BCA,CA.
these are having much scope in urban areas and abroad..doing post graduate courses like MBA,MCA...will help you in aquiring knowledge and good salary..
but,there is a benifit for science student..
a science student with physics,chemistry,mathematics,biology as his/her subject can do any course irrespective of the branch which he/she selected in 10+2.
that is,a science student after completing the 2 year course can go for engginering degree.medical degree,B.com degree or any other degrees...
where as a commerce student will hav to stick on to options..
so,it is highly recommended to select science to get high salary job after graduation....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?