27th May 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?

hello,
me shekhar suryavanshi studying in 10 class,in 9 i get 86%, im very confused about polytechnic paper,i want ask polytechnic wiill be suitable for me or not

6th October 2014, 12:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?

Yes, it is best to do the polytechnic courses after completion of 10th standard. By doing the Polytechnic course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to other courses. Since, you have got 86% in your 9th standard, that means, you are an intelligent student so, if you opt the POlytechnic course, you can definitely gain more practical knowledge and at the same time, you can get also get good marks in the Polytechnic course.

The polytechnic course is of 3 years duration and to get admission in the Polytechnic course, you need to appear for the Polytechnic entrance examination, based on your entrance exam rank you will be allotted a seat in the particular college. You can opt any of the below mentioned branches for pursuing the Polytechnic course are :-
1.Electronics and Communication Engineering
2.Computer Science Engineering
3.Mechanical Engineering
4.Civil Engineering
5.Electrical And Electronics Engineering
5.Information Technology
7.Automobile Engineering
8.Instrumentation Engineering
9.Aeronautical Engineering
10.Aerospace Engineering
11.Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
12.Chemical Engineering
6th February 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I don't uderstand that questions coming from which subject ? I mean which subjects I wan't to prepare for giving the entrance exam ?
Thankyou.
17th June 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I had got 40 marks in polytechnic entrance test.I want to do biomedical science course.I will get seat or not
25th June 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

my name is anmol agarwal i paseed 10 cls with 86 % i will be confuse polytechnic diploma suitabe or not?
plz answer me question
12th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

There are many career options available after 10th.
You may go for diploma or 10+2.

But right decision is depend upon what you like most & in which field you are interested. Because it should be always better to get admitted in field which you like most or you've interested in that field.

If you want to do diploma then these diploma course is better by considering it's scope in future. Then I'll suggest you to go for Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
14th September 2015, 08:02 PM
DSP@1

After completing 10th one will have two options on is 12th standard and other is Diploma.

If you opt for 12th standard then the course will be based on Science Subjects.

If you select Diploma there you will learn about the Technical subjects related to the stream which you have chosen.

If you choose Diploma then you cannot apply for IIT/NIT for graduation but can do your graduation in the best universities/colleges which offering admissions for Diploma candidates.And moreover you have to choose the subject related to your Diploma stream.

If you choose 12th you are eligible for IIT/NIT and you will have a chance to choose the stream you like.
4th February 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

After 10 can i do modern office management and sectrial practice
3rd April 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i have just came in 10th standard and i want to fill the form of polotechnic .i kept interest in math and science then what will i do
20th January 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I am in class 9 and i want to do diploma in future after class 10. Is it good to do so???
16th March 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am now writing 10th examination in Technical Higher Secondary School(managed no IHRD) ...
I would like to join Indian army or navy as an engineer of electrical or electronics . Is there any scope if I join polytechnic college directly after 10th.
18th December 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join Indian army or navy as an engineer of electrical or electronics. Is there any scope if I join polytechnic college directly after 10th.
19th February 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am interested in Technics and i want to opt for polytechnic, have got 90% marks in 10th, is there any scope for polytechnics. Is thereafter job opportunity for it . I am confused what to do sir please reply with good answer. THANK YOU
27th February 2019, 06:24 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

Yes, You can do polytechnic after 10th class. I have some friends who joined polytechnic college after 10th class. Some of them are working in good companies with decent salary. If you have good academics and extra curricular activities then you stand good chance to get a job from college itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?