23rd August 2011, 10:57 AM
S Rockey singh

Will there be any IT courses suitable to B.Com candidates?

Is ther any IT courses suitable for b.com ? if yes,
provide me those list of courses.
i choose the best one

6th December 2011, 01:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any IT courses suitable to B.Com candidates?

Hello Friend,
You can opt for courses in software engineering or hardware and networking from many of the top level private institutions or government institutions offering such courses. NIIT, Aptech, Sikkim Manipal etc to name a few. You have to decide whether you are interestd in learning languages and going to software development or in technical line of hardware and networking. Once you have decided you can opt and pursue the course.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses? 13 6th November 2014 08:16 PM
Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope? 1 16th November 2011 12:51 AM
Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters? 3 28th July 2011 10:35 PM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 08:50 PM
Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses? 1 16th June 2011 03:25 PM