21st June 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the most valuable and job assured course after BE (ECE) to get into Core company?

Hello i finished my be(ece) degree with distinction. Which is the most valuable and job assured course or training nowadays that fits best for a ece core company

23rd June 2010, 01:53 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the most valuable and job assured course after BE (ECE) to get into Core company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i finished my be(ece) degree with distinction. Which is the most valuable and job assured course or training nowadays that fits best for a ece core company
the best course for you will be MBA. Now a days engineering + MBA is in great demand by many multinational companies. They want technical and management skill in a single person. For getting admission in MBA, you have to clear CAT exam with good marks to get a good college.
Best of luck
23rd June 2010, 06:21 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the most valuable and job assured course after BE (ECE) to get into Core company?

Hai
As you have taken ece ,one of the best company is NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORK which had its excellence in communication industry since the mid 19th century.
There is also training which fits best for you.
ok bye
23rd June 2010, 06:34 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi
According to me and whole job needs i must say that you do some professional course like CCNA VOIP, CCNP.
You can also go for software development.
And if you interested in MBA then go for MBA IT infrastructure.
THis al choice is good for your future.
Good luck
9th July 2010, 02:41 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Dear friend it is good that you have done your be(ece) degree with distinction.
First of all it depends on you whether you want to look for join or study further.

If you want to do job then you can look for companies like Nokia siement or look for some professional courses like VOIP.

You can even look forward to do MBA.

So choose rite way and go forward for it.
22nd August 2010, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sateesh::::
hi... i completed BE (EC) degree with second class(56.57%)....which course i can do?...what i can do?....as i done my diploma in EC.....& i am interested in embedded system...but everyone telling that "u have to do course like Software testing".... so what can i do?
27th August 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi.....
i m doing my be(ece) 1st year. i have a further plan to do m.s or m.b.a in u.s. so i heard we must write toefl and gmat. so please explain the procedure for doing m.s.
28th August 2010, 12:49 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As you are an ECE student then it will be better for you go for Embedded system,VLSI courses for getting a job in core company..

you can also do some courses on communication based.. for getting a job in telecom field..

I will suggest you to go for Mtech, after that you can get a good job in a core company..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 01:09 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As you are an ECE student then it will be better for you go for Embedded system,VLSI courses for getting a job in core company..

you can also do some courses on communication based.. for getting a job in telecom field..

I will suggest you to go for Mtech, after that you can get a good job in a core company..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 01:17 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

as you are now in 1st year of the b.tech course.

so now you only concentrate own your subjects and get good marks as well as

have a very good commands on the your core subjects.

then their is alot of option for you after b.tech.
28th August 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.E in ECE with first class. I am not getting job in Electronics. What can i do to
get into electronic field. Or should i join any course? Suggest me
29th August 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm a b.tech IT 2010 passout....say some good institute to do sap course and its fee...
18th October 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

hi..
i have completed B.E in CSE. which college is best for doing MBA. can u please suggest me
11th November 2010, 03:49 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Which is the most valuable and job assured course after BE (ECE) to get into Core company?

I think you should go for masters then MBA after that you'll get a very good job of your desire. first think and then take any decision..all the best..
7th December 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course for the ece students like designing computers or anything related to creativity or art lik that........as.. i think iam somewhat good in designing or drawing too..............
8th December 2010, 07:49 AM
kiranv65

i think u want core job.........
vlsi coaching is better.
29th December 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the better profile for ece student in the core field
31st January 2011, 05:11 PM
mychandru024

MBA/M.tech... both are equally good in al ways. choose the one you like the most.
31st January 2011, 11:55 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

the most valuable and job assured course after BE (ECE) to get into Core company
As you have taken ece ,one of the best company is NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORK which had its excellence in communication industry since the mid 19th century.
There is also training which fits best for you.

good luck
21st February 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

is embedded studies wil lead 2 get jobs in core companies? And wt wil b d startn salary. . . .
6th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. i am final year engineering student from electronics. Recently campus recruitment happened in our college and i got into software firms but i want to go for my core companies. I was thinking to do embedded course offered by ISM after completing my graduation.Sir can u tell me what will be the scope of it in my career.
17th April 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my mtech and now iam in my projectin ece(digital systems and computer electronics)...ia willing to do core job..so can u suggest me which feild suits for me....and courses to learn......ian in confusion ,iam not intrested in software job....so pls suggest me..
18th April 2011, 09:14 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
18th April 2011, 09:15 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
29th May 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
iam a ece passed out with 65% marks.i js got selected to a telecom company as BSS engineer.is this a core field for ece?
12th June 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi. . . . I'm doing BE ECE third year and i've a diploma in EEE. . . suggest me to do any additional certificate course to enter core companies . . . .
8th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i completed ece now i want to become an space researcher what should i do
14th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.e. and am interested to do m.e? so which course is better to do in m.e.
19th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

is doing btech from average college is good for future and what have to do to get job in core field
23rd July 2011, 03:25 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you have done your be(ece) degree with distinction.

if you are intersted in study then you go for the
If you want to do job then you can look for companies like Nokia siement or look for some professional courses like VOIP.

You can even look forward to do MBA.
the decesion is also depends upon your interest.
22nd August 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying ece 4th year. i want to do course in core side. i am a girl. which course suits me and what is the course that has demand ?
6th November 2011, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Which is the most valuable and job assured course after BE (ECE) to get into Core company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenaetion View Post
dear friend,

all the best..
go and study network management in niit in the nearby centre
14th November 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BE ( EEE ). Pl. guide me about the soft ware related course relevant to EEE for my better prospects.
Raj prasad.
12th April 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

which is the best one after BE(ece)? either to do additional course or MBA?
25th April 2012, 02:10 AM
anubhav0007

Hello,

As you are an ECE student then it will be better for you go for Embedded system,VLSI courses for getting a job in core company.

There is also an option that u jst go through a 1 yr program through madeeassy caoching which is preparing students for PSU so you can easily crack the Government sector exam. This will help you a lot and also in cracking gate.

You can also do some courses on communication based.. for getting a job in telecom field.

www.madeeasy.in/home.aspx
14th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

do we get good valuable jobs after completing BE.ECE? Or should we necessarily do further cources?
14th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hi......do we get good valuable jobs after completing BE.ECE?or should we necessarily do further courses?
11th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Im wiling to do circuit designing..so n which clg i wanu do...nd dn wr i vl gt job. Cn u pl xplain ds
19th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

which is most valuable and job assured branch between ECE and EEE???
20th May 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

my age is 31 i have completed bbm, which job is suitable for my course and adivise any other pg courses shall i study
30th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i have completed my b.ltech in ece .. can u suggest wch is better to get a job.
17th March 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i have doing my ME in communication systems that i want to job in core side ...can u suggest which is better to get a job
22nd April 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

hi iam studying ece second year there was any job related courses in communication field?
25th April 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir.i completed BE(ECE)..I decided to do any course to place in hardware company...so it will be more convient for me if u suggest wat course to do
6th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I just now completed.My engineering in E&tc...please Suggest me the software course which is in demand ...
1st September 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i have completed diploma in ece.now im working as a service technician in telecom field like Ip epabx,cctv. so,which cource is upgrade in my future life.
17th October 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year ece student,how 2 get a job in nokia siemens network, how 2 apply,wen i can apply 4 this job,what are the requirements i need 2 get into the job,should i prepare now onwards 4 this, suggest me...,
5th November 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a final year student ..so i need to go for an internship.. i dnt no how to search or how to proceed.. so pls help me to find this ..i need to get internship..
27th March 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final sem in ECE, B.E in a govt college. I would like to know what are the Engineerings in ECE field, (i.e what are the job areas come under ECE Engineering).Please make a brief listing under core company and Software related company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?