10th November 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?

whether the msc computer science degree offered by school of distance education allahabad university is approved for seeking promotion in higher secondary schools in kerala

9th January 2012, 11:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?

Distance education from a recognized institution like Allahabad University is accepted for higher studies and for getting jobs as well. Usually its about skill and knowledge gained through the course which is important. If you gain the required skill and knowledge from distance education course needed for the promotion then surely you will get the promotion if M.Sc in computer science will help you to get one. Allahabad University is a recognized university by UGC so its degree is accepted every where in India.
17th March 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?

I have passed MCA in first class from Sastra University , Thanjavur ( Distance Education). Am I eligible to apply for posts requiring MCA qualification of Kerala PSC ? Also can I apply for UGC NET for Computer teaching posts?
18th January 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I Have passed M.Sc software engineering in first class from annamalai university ,tamilnadu through distance education....Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher post in kerala aided schools? And also ,which university in kerala is offering equivalent certificate for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?