10th September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?

Hello,

I would like to know about ISMS(Indian School of Management and Studies),
Having 4 years of experience in construction industry, i am planning to go for DBM MBA in distance mode from ISMS.

Indian School of Management & Studies - one of the leading B-Schools in the meadow of International Distance Learning Education. Registered under the Government of India, ISO 9001:2008 Certified and Approved Member of the International Association for Distance Learning. ISMS is accredited to United Kingdom Accreditation services, in short UKAS and also “Accredited Member of National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS)”.

Will it be approved degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  2. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE to join MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. Am I eligible for MBA after doing degree in distance mode?
  4. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  5. Is MBA finance degree awarded by Vinayaka missions university in distance education mode?
  6. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  7. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  8. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  9. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  10. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  11. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  12. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  14. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  15. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges?
  16. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  17. Which university is suitable for doing M.Tech in distance mode? Is M.Tech in Mechanical of KSOU approved by AICTE?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
19th September 2014, 01:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?

ISMS offers degree which is recognized by various competent authorities but will not be an approved degree in India. This is because it is not recognized by UGC or DEC (Distance Education Council). It is recognized by :-

- The International Association for Distance Learning" (IADL)
- British Academy of Management
- American Management Association
- IACC

Hence the degree will be approved in other countries but not in India as it is not recognized by DEC. However, certain private organizations will accept the degree which are of US or UK originality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?