16th July 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the MSc interior colleges in Delhi or in Haryana?

i want to know the m.sc interior colleges in delhi or in haryana....

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  4. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  5. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  6. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  7. Top 5 institutes for Interior Designing course in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  9. Colleges offering MSc Clinical Research course in Delhi? Contact details of colleges in Delhi?
  10. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  11. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  12. What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?
  13. Best B.Tech colleges in Delhi or Haryana? -- [New]
  14. Best Institutes in Delhi to do Interior Designing course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  15. How can I get details about Haryana PMT?
  16. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  17. Best colleges or institutes for Interior Design in North Delhi
  18. What is the scope for interior designing in Delhi?
19th May 2015, 03:40 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the MSc interior colleges in Delhi or in Haryana?

List of best Interior Design Institutes in Delhi/NCR :-

JIMS - Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi

Lovely Professional University - Admission Office, Connaught Place, Delhi

Pearl Academy, Delhi, Naraina, Delhi

Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon

International Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT) - West Delhi Campus, Naraina, Delhi

Delhi School of Architecture & Design, Pitampura, Delhi

Apeejay Stya University - School of Design and Visual Arts, Gurgaon

Manav Rachna International University - Faculty of Planning and Architecture, Faridabad

VIDM Institute of Design and Management, East Of Kailash, Delhi

The Design Village, Noida

National Design Academy, UK (Online Courses), South Ex 1, Delhi

Academy of Applied Arts - North Campus, Kamla Nagar, Delhi

Amity University, Noida, Noida

Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD), Okhla, Delhi

ANSAL UNIVERSITY - Sushant School of Design, Gurgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?