29th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?

i really want to ask about the scope in interior designing..3years degree course
can you please suggest me some good colleges in delhi?
please reply...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for interior designing in Delhi?
  2. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  3. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  4. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Top 5 years interior designing institute in Delhi?
  6. Are there any good colleges of Interior Designing in HP?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  8. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  10. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  11. List of good institutes near Agra which offer interior designing course?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [New]
  13. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  14. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  16. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  17. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  18. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
9th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?

what to study for entrance exam of interior design ?
9th December 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?

what is the scope for interior designing? which are the best institute for interior designing in delhi?
14th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hello i got 51% in pcmb , still can i be eligible for architecture?
30th December 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I want do interior designing coure for three year form best of delhi interior colege .so ple sugesst me what benifet inthis fild .and what stucre of fess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?