11th September 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which are the MSc projects in Chemistry?

Hello sir
I am a M.Sc student in pure chemistry. Now am in my 3-rd semester and need to do good project in Kerala. Just help me with good relavant topics and companies offering it.sent details to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Ideas about the projects in MSc Chemistry?
  2. Which are the MSc projects in Chemistry?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  9. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry
  10. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  11. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  14. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  15. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  16. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  18. Information regarding MSc Chemistry entrance in top universities? How many branches are there in MSc Chemistry?
30th March 2013, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MSc projects in Chemistry?

my name is sangeetha.. nw iam doing M.phil chemistry.. i have to project in polymer.. plz give me a details about the project center
2nd September 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hai i'm suganya.nw i'm studying M.Sc-Applied chemistry.i have do my project work in physical r polymer in interested area.so pls give me a any idea about this paper.....
8th November 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

My name is trupti. I am studying M.SC in organic pharmaceutical chemistry. Now i am in 3rd semester and need to do good project work. I have also take permission in EXCEL CROP CARE LIMITED/BHAVNAGAR for my training. Plz suggest me good topics for my project related to compny.Sent details to [email protected]
(KSKV KACHCHH UNIVERSITY-BHUJ-GUJARAT)
29th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hay .............. iam sruthi ....iam studying msc chemistry ...plz suggest me a topic for my project...........&related companies especially in calicut ......
13th December 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Suggest the MSc projects in Chemistry related to water analysis
18th December 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

suggest the MS.c project in chemistry related to water analysis.send me details at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?