9th March 2023, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

My father name is different in my birth certificate whether It will affect my anna university council verification process?

My father name is different in my birth certificate whether It will affect my anna university council verification process?

14th March 2023, 07:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My father name is different in my birth certificate whether It will affect my anna university council verification process?

Yes, it can be a problem if it's pointed out by the document invigilation officer at the time of counseling, as names with exactly the same spelling should be mentioned in all your concerned documents to carry the document verification process smoothly.

So, if you have time try to get the errors corrected by the concerned authority or you can get an affidavit attested by Notary authenticating that two different Father's names in different documents presented by you are the name of a single person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?