13th July 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Process to get my father’s surname added in certificate

Dear Sir, I humble request to you before I am not add my father's surname in my certificate. I write my father's name - Md. Hafiz in my all certificate, now I want to add my father's surname Khan Example father's Name- Md. Hafiz Khan this is right name of my father. I don't know the process of how can I add the father’s surname in my certificate, Sir I request to you please tell me. Thanks and Regards.
Noushe Khan Fail
Father's name- Md. Hafiz
Mobile No- 9534312981
Address- Mirchaibari, Masjid Road, Katihar- 854105
Bihar

13th July 2017, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get my father’s surname added in certificate

To get your father's surname added in certificate, you have to visit the school/ college where you have pursued your studies and contact the principal. Your principal will guide you about the process and may ask you to fill the respective application form and pay the specified fee. He will forward your request to main board and you will get new certificate within 1-2 weeks.
14th July 2017, 04:26 AM
ranu shahi

Process to add father's surname in all the certificates are:-
Your father has to produce a first execute affidavit on the stamp of Rs. 100 and have to publish this in newspapers and in official gazatte. If this has been done by your father then you can make changes with your father's name in your certificate.
14th July 2017, 10:36 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You should contact your school official as soon as possible and address the issue by writing
an application to them about the issue you are facing and the amendment you want to be made in your certificate.

You will have to do it as soon as possible as the more time you take, the more difficult it will get on becoming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?