6th May 2011, 04:22 PM
kavi3

Do we have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University?

anna university counselling
i want to know whether we have to submit birth certificate at the time of counselling.i want to know details of certificate to submit at the time of counselling

6th May 2011, 06:06 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do we have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University?

Hello,
No, there is no requirement of birth certificate rather than you have to show your matric qualified certificate(marksheet), generally date of birth mentioned in the marksheet of higher secondary school certificate.along with that you have to bring high school certificate, residential certificate, cast certificate(if reserved),entrance exam marksheet(if you have given the exam), 2 passport size photos,valid ID proof(voters card/driving license etc.). For more information you can visit the official site of Annamalai university.

6th May 2011, 08:06 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University?

Dear Friend

There is no need of showing Birth Certificate at the time of counseling.

You have to present with all the academic certificates, domicile certificate
and caste certificates(if applying against reserved seats).

The purpose of checking date of birth can be examined by your 10th class
certificate.

7th May 2011, 12:20 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no you don't have to submit your birth certificate but you have to show your birth certificate. actually birth certificate is not required. in your 10th admit card the date of birth is mentioned they will check your birth date from that certificate. any additional birth certificate issued from hospital or municipality is not required.

other documents require in the Anna university counseling are result of 10th, admit of 10th, result of 12th, domicile certificate and caste certificate(if applicable).

take original copy of these certificate and also attested xerox copy when you will go for the counseling.

best wishes.

7th May 2011, 12:46 AM
Roysons

Dear,

There is no need to submit Birth Certificate during counselling at Anna University.

That requirement can be fulfilled by your class 10th certificate .

Apart from that you need to take your domicile certificate , result of class 12th and

don't forget the admit card of class 10th.

Also caste certificate if necessary.

Thanks.

7th May 2011, 05:15 PM
ginny.duggal
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Do we have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University?

no there is no neet for this

11th May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

NAME THE ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COUNSELLING

18th May 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my 12th in 2011. i have to apply for anna university counselling and my cut off is 159.5 and my community is BC. whether i get seat in anna university. which courses can i select please guide me

24th May 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Nativity certificate is a must?

7th June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

2011 COUNSILING NO SEARCH

11th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

name the all documents required for engineering counselling

11th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Aishwary

No, There is no need to submit Birth Certificate, but Nativity Certificate is must impotent.

12th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I was born in tamilnadu and have address proof like ration card for tamilnadu residence ......But i have been studying in puducherry for last 10 years ......................
Is dere any rule denying me my tamil nadu nativity?

17th June 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i complete my UG course in tamilnadu but i studied 12th standard in pondicherry school. my question is did i enclose the nativity certificate in the application form?
pls reply me
thank you

27th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i would like to know what are the certificates necessary when i go to the anna university counselling.
please reply me.

15th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

do i have to submit photo copy of hs school certificates with a sign of hm

1st January 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to show the nativity certificate even if i have completed my 12th and BE in tamil nadu

22nd January 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have a birth certificate from tamilnadu, but i am living in kerala from my birth.i was studying up to sslc in kerala.now i am doing my 2 in tamilnadu.Is any problem in getting my admission in Anna university in future?

7th May 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

is domicile certificate and the nativity certificate all the same....please reply..

12th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

is 2 hall ticket necessary during anna university counselling

23rd May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hi.my er cut off is 159.5 of 200.i want to study chennai.pls tell which college can i choose?

16th June 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I am studying Fourth year B.Tech I.T in Anna University. I need to change the Date Of Birth in all my certificates. What is the procedure to change DOB in anna university mark lists and Degree Certificate

10th January 2013, 03:13 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University

1.Apart from that you need to take your domicile certificate , result of class 12th

2.There is no need to submit Birth Certificate during counselling at Anna University

3.That requirement can be fulfilled by your class 10th certificate

4.don't forget the admit card of class 10th

5.Also caste certificate if necessary

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14th January 2013, 01:50 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

There is no need of Submitting Birth Certificate during counselling as a special certificate because this birth date has been already registered in SSC .........

ALL THE BEST...........

2nd April 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
whether 12th hall ticket is necessary during annauniversity counselling ?

16th April 2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

i passed out 2012 Anna University. I need to change the Date Of Birth in all my certificates. What is the procedure to change DOB in anna university mark lists and Degree Certificate.

10th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

HALL TICKET IS NECESARY FOR ANNAUNIVERSITY COUNCELLING

29th October 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I change Date of Birth in my Degree Certificate. I have my DOB Certificate.

24th June 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what are certificate have to submit during engineering counseling? pls reply

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?