24th February 2012, 07:43 PM
lali8994

Is NAEMD Ahmedabad/Jaipur for BBA in event management a government or private institute?

Sir,
I would like to know whether NAEMD Ahmedabad/Jaipur for BBA in EventManagement is a GOVT Institute or Private Institute & I also wanted the ranking list of NAEMD.
Balaji,Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Is the NAEMD institute at Ahmadabad/Jaipur offering event management course a government or a private institute?
  2. List top colleges or academies for studying Event Management in Delhi?
  3. Good PG courses for me having completed my BBA? Is Event Management a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get ranking of universities of Maharashtra providing MCA course? How may I get syllabus for MAH-CET?
  5. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  6. Government colleges in Pune for BBA? Available job options after BBA?
  7. Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?
  8. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  9. Can I get admission in government institute of event management after passing B.A 2nd year in English Honors
  10. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. Which companies offer job to BBA(Event Management) passout?
  12. Degree Validation of Indian Institute of Management and Engineering students for government and private jobs? -- [New]
  13. Details about the medical colleges that take donations?
  14. IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later?
  15. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  16. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  17. Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management–Research is good for BBA+MBA/PGDM? Degree awarded by this university is valid?
  18. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
30th June 2012, 08:39 PM
chikyjoshi

Default Re: Is NAEMD Ahmedabad/Jaipur for BBA in event management a government or private institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lali8994 View Post
Sir,
I would like to know whether NAEMD Ahmedabad/Jaipur for BBA in EventManagement is a GOVT Institute or Private Institute & I also wanted the ranking list of NAEMD.
Balaji,Chennai
The Degree & Diploma courses are recognized by leading UGC Recognized University Bharathiyar University Accredited by NAAC with A Grade, Coimbatore.

Event Management degree courses after conducting detailed research all over India in both technical and practical aspects of Event Management & Public Relations. NAEMD has established their training centers at Ahmedabad & Jaipur & placement and training offices all over India and is considered the best in placements.

BBA in Event Management is recognised university degree aceepted all over the world as other university degree is accepted from India
6th August 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NAEMD Ahmedabad/Jaipur for BBA in event management a government or private institute?

To get addmition in bba should i need to qualify any exams or the addmitions are based or 12 th results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?