11th October 2010, 01:02 PM
shivraj singh rawat

Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?

dear sir
i m b.tech ece final year student i want to do some extra courses in telecoms field specialization.can any boddy tell me the neme of good institutes
which provides training in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  2. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  3. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  4. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  5. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  6. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  8. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  9. Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?
  10. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  11. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  12. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  13. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  14. Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?
  15. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  16. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job? -- [New]
  17. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  18. How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?
13th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?

You can do telecom training from AMITY university in which you will earn government degree which will help you to get job in both sectors government and private.
And there are so many institute like convergence labs, Teleman institute in Delhi, Balaji institute of telecom and management
16th June 2011, 05:29 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?

Institution provides Telecommunication courses:
1. Army Institute of Technology
2. Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth's College Of Engineering
4. BMS Institute Of Technology
5. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
6. Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
20th June 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

if i do ma thesis on biotechnology then there is any problem in getting jobs in the colleges????
27th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

name of good Private institution for telecom (RF section) ?
28th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i m ece second year student i hv to join 2 months summer training program advice me compnies for telecommunication fielld
30th April 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Please can anyone tell me some good institutes in India where I can learn how to use TEMS Investigation for Drive test and Optimization?
3rd October 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Electronics& Communication Engineer of 2008 batch .now I want to do job in telecom sector but for this I have no experience in this field so i need a proper training first so plz suggesst me the that what course/Module i have to do & from which institute to get the right job placement..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?