20th August 2013, 09:04 PM
agrawaladiti

How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?

sir i m final year student of bba and want to do mba in event management so let me know about this course, what is the procedure for applying, what is the fee structure, which college is best.
your's faithful
Aditi agrawal

10th May 2016, 06:18 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?

After completing BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration),three year bachelor course in administration one can apply for Post Graduation/Master degree MBA(Master of Business Administration),two year master degree course in administration.

But before applying for MBA one need to study BBA for three year after Intermediate and after that it is necessary to qualify any competitive exam for studying MBA.
In order to study MBA one must go through a written competitive exam namely as CAT,MAT etc. to get a seat fro MBA in any of the colleges in India.

Only after qualifying in any one of the entrance exam one can study MBA,MBA entrance exams are considered one of the toughest to crack,Indian has a list of top B-schools which has record of 100% placements with high salary package anything varying from 15-20 lakh/annum,but its extremely difficult to get admission in such institutes but if one can then will have great future ahead.

MBA is a costly course with course fees for full two year programme in most of the IIMs,NITs and other various institutes nearly 15 to 20 lakh,in entire two a heavily costly course to study.
6th April 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?

Sir, i am mba(HR) final year student. I am interested do event management course, so tell me i am eligible or not provide information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?