18th November 2021, 10:54 AM

Name spelling mistake in 10th marksheet will cause any problem in JRF letter?

My name Km Manisha is written on my 10th certificate, but my JRF letter has only Manisha so will it cause any problem? If there is any problem to how can I solve it????please reply me🙏
Only Manisha was written in my Aadhar card too.....

30th November 2021, 11:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name spelling mistake in 10th marksheet will cause any problem in JRF letter?

Yes, there may arise certain problem due to different in name spelling.

>>You can write an application to your secondary board of Education along with an affidavit mentioning your correct name and attach Aadhaar card along with it.

Your board will issue new certificate with nominal fee with correct spelling. It takes around 30-45 days.
30th November 2021, 08:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name spelling mistake in 10th marksheet will cause any problem in JRF letter?

You can correct in both JRF letter and Aadhar with the help of std 10th certificate.

Std 10th certificate will be considered as a valid documents for correction in aadhar as well as in other documents. For correction in Aadhar you can visit the nearest Common Service Centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?