29th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?

Hello
Respected sir/ma'am due to my mistake my father's name has printed misspll on 10th class's marks sheet and i also cleared 10th class from cbse.
please tell me how can i change it i am facing many problem how can i solve it.
send the solutions at ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Way to correct the wrong DOB in 10th certificate?
  2. How to correct the spelling mistake in AIEEE admit card online?
  3. When I will receive my Original Marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Subject code of answer sheet of science in 10th CBSE board examination?
  7. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  8. Filled the address coloumn in small letters in AIEEE form. Rejection possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of issue of TANCET marksheet?
  10. Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?
  11. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  12. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  13. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  14. Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma?
  17. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  18. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?

29th May 2015, 03:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?

To correct your father name in your 10th standard certificate, first you should contact the head of the institution, where you have completed your 10th standard and you should produce and written request to him/her by attaching following documents.
1. Original copy of admission form filled by parents, while taking admissions
2. Original copy of School Leaving Certificate
3. Original copy of 10th standard pass certificate
Then the head of institution will forward your application to the CBSE board and he/she will take care to make necessary corrections and will intimate you after getting new certificate.

29th May 2015, 05:47 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?

Procedure to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark Sheet of CBSE Board :
  • First of all you have to write an application mentioning the issue about changing the spelling of your father.
  • Visit the Board's office personally and deposit the original mark-sheet along with the application.
  • Pay the prescribed fee.
  • The Board will issue a fresh mark-sheet with correct spelling of your father in few weeks.

29th May 2015, 07:13 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

* Correction in the spelling errors in the candidates/father/mother/guardian name to make it consistent with what is given in the School record can be made.

* The candidate have to apply for correction in the school in which he/she had studied. The application form will be considered with in ten years from the date of issue.

The application of the candidate is considered by the Head of the institute by following documents.

1. True copy of Admission form.
2. Transfer certificate issued by the school.
3. Copy of portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school.

26th June 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

if there is a spelling mistake in my father's surname in 10th cbse then what should i do and is it necessary to get it correct although spelling in my surname is written correct

27th June 2015, 10:44 PM
reconnect

To correct the spelling in your mark sheet you have to option where you have to go-

1- To the school from where you have passed your 10th standard. Concern with the principal of your school.

2-At the official website of the CBSE board.

You will required the following documents for correcting the spelling-

@ Leaving certificate from your school

@ Your 9th mark sheet.

@ Copy of registration form which will you get from your school.
I hope this information will help you.

31st August 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to correct spelling mistake of my surname in cbse 10th marksheet

8th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to correct father name in 10th certificate and documents my passed year is 2013?

17th September 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How much time does cbse takes for making correction in marksheet after we aplly.

18th November 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed 10th in 2012 there was a mistake in father name in marks card now how I can correct it please tell me shivakumarhs029 @gmail.com 9739245780

26th November 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir/madam.
I passed my matric in 2001 from jharkhand academic council.but in my matric marksheet and certificate my spelling is mistake ie .a missing what I do plz give me answer.

12th December 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

My father name spelling is wrong in 10th marksheet of CBSE board.please guide me what is the procedure for name correction in CBSE board.

Please reply on below mail ID

[email protected]

18th January 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10 in 2008 and in my 10 dmc my fathers spelling name is mispelt so how can I correct it mail me at [email protected]

26th January 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in my class 10 documents my name and father name mistake so sir please help me .My web address [email protected]

20th April 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

If I have written wrong name in 10th board answer sheet will my paper be evaluated

7th May 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

If I am on class 12 than class 10 result name change father and mother both

3rd June 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

My name is Payal. I cleared 10 class in Gujarat board. In my marksheet my father spell is mistake..so how can i solve my problem..

14th August 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son has cleared his 10 this year . In that the father name is printed wrong instead of suresh nagarajan vellore its printed as suresh nagarajan sharma what is the procedure to change the surname. And what are the documents required for the procedure.

29th September 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

On who's name I have to make demand draft for name correction and on which address I have to send in pune.

4th November 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10th in 2009 & in my 10th documents my father spelling name is mispelt so how can I correct it.
Sir plz mail me at [email protected]

5th November 2016, 10:05 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To rectify the error in your in your document, you must approach to your school. There meet your either class teacher or principal of that school. Better to meet the principal with valid documents. Call before going there & take an appointment. It will take at least 30 days to get the rectified certificate.

17th December 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED 10TH CLASS IN 2010 BUT MY FATHER SURNAME IS REMOVE IN 12TH CLASS.SO HOW I CORRECT FATHER`S NAME. SIR MY MAIL ME AT [email protected]

5th March 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

My name has spelling mistake in 10 marksheet and i want correction .so tell me the important document which are useful in this matter.

28th March 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th board from Bihar board in 2000.my father's name is Ram nagina prasad Bhagat but in my certificate Ram was missing. Can I get it correct now ,I m facing so much problem. Help me

29th March 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 10th in 2010 but my mother's name Rita devi written as Reeta devi in 10 certificate so, how it is correct...

31st March 2017, 12:11 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have pass 10th in 2010 but my mother's name Rita devi written as Reeta devi in 10 certificate so, how it is correct...
To make correction of your mothers name in 10th certificate document you must write a proper application and put your concern there (in well mannered), after signing by the head of your school and stamp of your school on your application. Either you can submit to your school or you can go directly to board and submit there.
Thanks.

6th May 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

There is no spelling mistake in my father's name but there is no space between my father's 1st and 2nd name

13th June 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

26th June 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to I correct my name spelling in 10th & 12th marksheet. Please, tell me early on my email id [email protected]

21st August 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have pass 10th class in 2014 rbsc ajmer board from govt.s.s.s. baran but my mother name is mistake in my mark sheet please reply me what i can do my mob no.8432957407 and email - [email protected]

7th September 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

There is a mistake in my result instead of father's name mother's name is printed and instead of mothers name fathers name is printed and this mistake is in my 10th result and this is done by the school only , i did my 10th in 2015 so, now what is the procedure to change it...?

5th October 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How I can correct.my father's name i.e.in place of kuamr to kumar spell mistake in cbse 10th marksheet certificate I have been passed in 2010. Can I correct at this time my email [email protected] mob. 9988942840

21st November 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is rule for written name in 10th & 12th board certificate, at present Maharashtra education board are writing name in board certificate such as firstly surname, middle name of student, last name of his father, which is very panic for joining central Govt Job, Please tell me under which rule Maharashtra state board prepare Board certificate in the above format

12th December 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

My sister in laws daughter has completed 10th in year 2017. In her 10th marksheet her father's name was misspelled. They already contacted the school but the principal suggested them to contact the DPI to change the name. Please suggest me the way to correct the name and send the solution to [email protected]

9th January 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to correct spelling mistake in my mothers surname in 10th board certificate cbse after 10 years?

22nd February 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th in the year 2015-16 but my fathers name is to corrected in the marks card issued by the board. I want the application form to do the correction

7th March 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How to correct father name and address in Jharkhand academic council board of class 10th all certificates

23rd March 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Ma'am. How to correct (spelling mistake) my name and also in my mother's name in 10th cbse board? Kindly,HELP me with this problem.. My email- [email protected]

13th April 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to correct (spelling Mistake) my father name in 10th secondary education board of rajasthan, ajmer? help me with this problem and suggest. I have passed 10th in the year 2016-17

[email protected]

23rd April 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

In my matriculation exam admit card my father's name is written as wrong can you please tell me the ways how can i correct it

8th May 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I correct spelling mistake in my father's name in 10th board marksheet for general board or for Marathi medium

9th July 2018, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone, I am from South 24 pargana district. My father's name is wrong spell in my 10th and 12th certificates. I want to change my father's name. Can you tell me what process is done for change the name? What kinds of documents are necessary for this? I am pass out from WBBSE and WBCHSE.

23rd January 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in 2001 as private candidate there is mistake in my father name so play suggest is there any way to make correction in marketeer and certificate.

21st February 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Respected sir/ma'am due to my mistake my father's name has printed misspell on 10th class's marks sheet and i also cleared 10th class

shivakumar G
email [email protected]
mob:9019033558

22nd February 2019, 08:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Procedure for correction in Name:-

1. You need to download the application form from http://cbse.nic.in/faq/dupform.pdf
2. Attach the below documents-

--> Submit the original copy of the admission form, duly attested by the head of the concerned institution.

--> You need to submit a school leaving certificate.

--> Submit the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school, duly attested by the head of the concerned institution.

These corrections shall be made by the Board within 2 years of the declaration of 10th result, not after that.

25th June 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected-sir/madam. I have passed 12th in 2005 as from CBSE School, there is mistake in my surname so please suggest me,how to correction in my marksheet/DMC certificate. I am facing so much problem in every way. what should i do and is it necessary to get it correct although spelling in my surname is written correct now.
Incorrect surname - CHUODHARY
Correct surname - CHOUDHARY
Your Board if have requeriment of any fees and other documents then please inform me on my contact/mail I'd ...
Email ID - [email protected]

4th August 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have mistake in my father's name and date of birth in 10th and 12th marksheet . Please give me some solution its urgent.
[email protected]

7th August 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My father name spelling is not correct in 10th class marksheet and i have passed my 10th class in 2009 from cbse board. Please find me the solution its urgent.

29th August 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I have passed out 10th class in 2008 and my father and mother name misspelled in 10th mark sheet and certificate. Please tell me procedure for correction. My mail id is, "[email protected]"

23rd October 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do the correction of my father's name in the madhyamik certificate after passing of 32 years ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?